Rekindling something special (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Hearing that she got up in a flash and ran towards the bathroom leaving a laughing Farjaad behind.

After taking a shower and getting ready for the day they both went downstairs where the dining room was filled with aroma of different food and they wondered whose cooking breakfast as Anthony went to his home as he had an emergency to attend and Niggo left for New York already. Reaching the kitchen they saw Ahmer and Hammad making breakfast and Saad setting up the dishes. They were amazed by seeing what's happening here.

Farjaad said which got their attention

"Oye ye tum log kia kar rahe ho mere kitchen mein?"

"Nazar nhi aa raha naashta bana rahe hein wele insaan"

It was Ahmer frying the egg without looking at Farjaad.

"Or nhi to kia theek keh raha hy bilkul Ahmer. Kion Saade"

It was Hammad. And in response to that Saad just hummed.

Umeed was quiet as she was quite embarrassed after last night. Just when Farjaad was about to say something Ahmer spoke again

"Hum ny socha k aaj tum log nhi uthne wale itni jaldi isi liay hum naashta bana lete hein zara nutritious sa. Kion Bhabhi?"

He said now turning towards them and putting the omelette inside a bowl, smiling and winking at the couple.

Umeed turned into beetle root colour of red and hid her face into Farjaad's bicep, regretting her life decisions.

"Ab aap ki fazooliat khatam hogai hon to naashta karein?"

Farjaad said forcing a smile but smirking inwardly looking at his cute and shy wife.

"Han chal chalein wese bhi aaj hum ny apne college jaana hy tere saath. Zara purani yaadein taazi karni hein"

It was Saad who came back to get the remaining breakfast items.
With that all five of them went to have breakfast in which Umeed listened to the guys narrating their college stories and laughing, remembering the time when life was such a beautiful and carefree thing.

************************************

After the breakfast Umeed asked Farjaad to drop her to Pasha House as she and Haya have some plans for shopping and emptying Sameer's wallet as he lost a bet and now he'll buy the girls whatever they want. He agreed and it was decided that Farjaad will drop her off and then come back to his house to get the guys and then they'll go visit their college.

Umeed got ready in a pink kurta shalwar and pink khussas with golden hoop earrings and golden bracelet with a minimal makeup looking like a princess from a fairytale. Farjaad wore a white shalwar kameez and they both got ready to go to Pasha House. Reaching their Farjaad was called in my chachi and pasha sahab for a chat and after that he excused himself and drove back to his house.

All the guys were ready wearing shalwar kameez and they hopped in the car and headed towards their college. The place which holds so many memories of them. Ahmer drove the car remembering all the paths and they kept chatting and laughing reminiscing old days. Their mischiefs and adventures. Reaching the college they went inside and met their teachers and roamed around. After that they went for a tour at Farjaad's farm house and swam and had lunch. Their day went away stealing moments like these.

At night Farjaad picked Umeed up and they came back home narrated their stories of the day to each other and slept as they have to wake up earlier to drop the guys off at the airport because they were leaving tomorrow.

In the morning Farjaad was a bit sad. Umeed understood how he felt. Goodbyes are the hardest and she knows this feeling very well. So she just wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a much needed hug and he collected her in his arms nuzzling his face into her neck and said

"I'll miss those headaches very much Umeed"

"I know but don't worry we'll go to visit them next time hmm?"

"Yeah we will"

With that he broke the hug and kissed her forehead and she set his hair up. And they went off to the airport.

At the airport the atmosphere was sad all of those guys were not ready to leave but this is how life goes on. With teary eyes and a lot of hugs and promises to stay in contact while visiting each other more they parted ways. Their hearts filled with new made memories and rekindled old ones.

************************************
And on that note it's concluded I am not lying I was gonna cry at the end scene. Tell me your reviews hope you like it vote, comment and share. Loads of love 💕