Who Killed King Bowser?

En başından başla

"It's not St. Patrick's Day! It's Easter you dumb moron!" Wendy shouted in annoyance. "And we're Koopas! How do you not know what Koopas even are?"

Junior held a hand up to silent Wendy. "Wendy, cool it." he told her. The other koopalings were shocked. They've never seen Junior show some maturity, and that's coming from a six year old.

Daisy stretched her arms as she sat next to Luigi on the right and Peach on the left. "Daisy here, and IIIIIIIIIIIII'm starving!" she exclaimed. "Now I no longer care if we're eating in a place we despise so much. Man, I'm so hungry I could maliciously STAB someone for food."

"Well you're in luck." Morton spoke up. "Our chefs and oldest brother are preparing our feast tonight, so you'll expect something really good."

"Yeah, even though he has NO REASON TO HELP COOK!" Bowser yelled out, then when he heard someone clearing their throat, he turned to see Ludwig raising an eyebrow at him. Bowser's anger turned to wide eyed as if he got caught doing something awful again. "Uhh, n-no offence son."

"Mmm hmm." Ludwig nodded giving his father a suspicious look. "Sure. You should know father that when it comes to a huge dinner there's a lot of work to be done. There's preparing the turkey, bread, gravy, peas, and others. That Easter turkey I prepared for tonight is to DIE for!"

"Uhh, y-yeah sure. I bet your turkey tastes great son." Bowser stuttered.

Ludwig attempted to point out Bowser's stuttering, but was interrupted by a chef telling Ludwig the turkey is ready. Ludwig turned to the chef and left his father; telling them he's coming right over. Later on Ludwig and the chefs placed the feast in their spots and Ludwig took a seat next to his father.

"Everyone, can we have some silence please?" Ludwig called out to his guests and family, but they were all too engaged in their own conversations to hear him. "Everyone!" Ludwig called again but still no one quieted down.

Bowser put a hand on his eldest son's shoulder. "I got this son." he said softly to Ludwig. The koopa king then stood up from his chair quickly and yelled at the top of his lungs. "EVERYONE SHUT UP!"

That got everyone in the dining room to quiet down and turn to Bowser; who's sitting back down in his seat clearing his throat.

"Thank you. Now, before we dig in I would just like to address you all a thank you for coming to this feast." Bowser announced, then whispered to Ludwig. "Even though I don't really want to." He gives his attention back to everyone. "And this isn't a trick this time. I don't have any cages hanging about. I don't have any Minimizers. No shrinking anyone down to size, no nothing. This is a completely normal Easter feast." He then whispers to Ludwig again. "Between you and me, this may be the worst Easter feast ever."

"And why should we believe that?" Mario asked raising an eyebrow. "For as long as I can remember from our encounters Bowser, you've got some plan up your sleeves and there's traps involved to start off your plans."

Bowser slowly put a hand on his forehead and sighed in annoyance. "For Koopas sake." Bowser mumbled to himself. "If you want to start snooping around for any traps I've laid around go right ahead. Just know you'll be out of luck this time."

The Mario crew, DK, and Diddy started looking around the dining room for any signs of a trap ready to be activated. They checked the floor tiles, the kitchen, and the ceiling. No traps are seen. The heroes sighed in defeat and returned to their seats.

"Alright, you're clean this time." Mario grumbled.

"Thank you." Bowser exaggerated drastically. "Now can we please eat? I'd rather die full than die with an empty stomach from all this-"