🍎Apple📻radio📻static📺

Start from the beginning

"Hey! I heard what happened to smiles, can't believe someone was able to knock him out for a change.." he just laughs while Charlie starts tearing up again and I glare at him.  He waves his hands signaling that he was just kidding and I sat Charlie down on the sofa.

"Hey spider, you wouldn't know what type of drug that was would you..?" 

"Oh I don't know my king, I may or may not...?" He winks at me while looking at his hands. Charlie looks up at him at that and goes towards him .

"Angel please if you do know what drug that may be can you help us..?"

"Charlie I..." he looks down at her while scratching the back of his neck.

"I wouldn't know, but I know someone who can..."

"Who..?"

"The vees..." he spat as he looked away.

"O-okay thank you so much!...come on vaggie let's-

"Ohhhh no no! Sweetie there's no way I'm letting you go over there.... I can go trust me"

"But dad...I've gone before-

"What!! You've gone-" I put my hands together on my face while I breathe out, trying to not freak out that my daughter was at a pornstar penthouse.

"Okay will discuss that later.....but don't worry about him.  I'll even take him so they can gave him the antidote there....."

I head to the room once more and check if he even moved at all or something but nothing. I carry him and start flying out of the hotel, not after hearing a good luck from Charlie.  You better appreciate all what I'm doing for you Alastor as I look down at him.

I figured it was going to look suspicious me carrying the radio demon and my image, so I flew up instead of going to front door.  I kept walking down some stairs trying not to be seen by vees employees, kind of difficult having to carry Alastor while doing so.  I see a door say 'on air' and try not to make noise as I start waking past it.  I made it to a door that said vox office, that would do.

I knock for a few times and hear a come in, I look around before going in and close the door.

"What do you- oh if it isn't our king Lucifer?... and you brought me Alastor....wait Alastor!!"  He starts waking towards me looking at Alastor mostly.

"Is he dead? You brought me Alastor dead?! Oh is it my birthday!!"

"No he's not dead.....he's in a bit of a pickle right now and angel said you guys may be able to help him, you and Val is it?"

"Mmm depends......" I heard him yap for quite a bit but I wasn't listening because I felt Al start moving a bit in my arms since I was still carrying him.  Vox kept yapping and Al started opening his eyes for a bit rubbing them looking up at me.

"My king....are you even listening??"

"W-where am I...?"  I place him in the nearest chair and notice him start shaking.

"Al you good..? We're at the vees penthouse..?"

"W-why the fuck are we here..!" He was about to stand up but he fell back onto the chair.

"I don't think you should be moving right now al?"

"What's this? Wasn't he unconscious..?" Vox starts coming towards me looking down at Al as well.  We both tilted our heads at him because he started breathing really hard, had his ears down, clenching his suit with his hand.

"What's....going on..?"

/Alastor\

I felt eyes on me but I was too worried trying to catch my breath, I felt so warm and hot.  My skin felt like on my fire with this clothes on me, didn't think twice and started undressing myself.