𝐏𝟔: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 & 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬

Languages Coding:
Normal - Korean
Bold - English
Italic - Other languages

Have a good lecture!
--------------------------------------------------

"Come on, Hera!! I'm starting the live!" I heard Jiah shouting from the other room.

Three weeks had passed since the incident with the trainee and my video call with Yeonjun. YG finally opened AceIcy's official accounts. I had been advocating for both group and individual accounts, but we only managed to secure a group account for now. However, I remained determined to secure individual accounts for each member.

I hurried over to Jiah to begin our live session at the YG vocal studio. Since opening our account, we have posted a few pictures of the members and conducted our first live session together. Now, it was our third live stream. This time, it was the maknae line's turn, consisting of me, Nari, and Jiah. Previously, we had the Unnie line-Nari, Eunji, and Soomin-conducting the live stream.

"Let's start," Nari exclaimed excitedly, glancing at me. I nodded in agreement and took my place on the sofa next to Jiah, who was in the middle, with Nari on her left.

"Hi, Everyone!" Jiah excitedly addressed the livestream, her smile infectious.

"Hello!" Nari chimed in, her enthusiasm matching Jiah's.

"What's up, guys?" I eagerly added, feeling the excitement coursing through me.

"Welcome to AceIcy's first Maknae Line Livestream!" Jiah announced, and both Nari and I cheered to amplify the live presence.

We took turns introducing ourselves, and then delved into casual chit-chat, responding to comments pouring in from fans.

"Hold up! Guys, there's already 200k viewers!!" I exclaimed, my excitement palpable.

"Oh, yes! Thank you so much, everyone!" Jiah expressed, her joy evident as she clapped her hands.

"Are you Kpop idols?" Nari read a comment out loud.

"Not yet! We are predebut idols!" Nari responded cheerfully.

"Predebut is when we are still in training but close enough to debut," Jiah explained, while I simply nodded in agreement.

For a few minutes, we engaged with our viewers, replying to comments and spreading positivity.

"Hello from Istanbul!" one comment caught our attention.

"Hi, Istanbul! Guys, I'm a huge fan of Turkish TV shows, they are full of suspense!" I shared, connecting with our international audience.

"Nari and Hera Iconic dancers!" Jiah read out another comment, prompting Nari to do some hearts with her hands and me to blow a kiss to the camera.

"Trainees are allowed to livestream?! Since when?" another comment popped up.

"Since we've decided to, and technically we're not trainees anymore," I replied with a hint of sassiness.

"Hera, who's your bias in Kiss of Life?" Nari read out loud.

"Well, I don't really have a bias, but I think Julie is my favorite! I really like her vibe! She's cool!" I said happily, reminiscing about my admiration for Julie.

"Yep, Julie was in YG too, right?" Jiah asked me, curious.

"Yes, she was! When I first got into YG's old building, I walked past her in the hall but never saw her again," I shared this fun fact with a smile.

"What's your fandom name?" Jiah read aloud, scanning the comments.

"We haven't decided yet, honestly," Jiah answered, looking at both Nari and me for agreement.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 | Lee Heeseungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें