Before he could respond, Yoshinon chimes in saying, "Yah! What's the big idea bringing home random ladies!"

A bit thrown off by being talked about in such away by a puppet, Miku decides it was best to simply ignore it while Burchard replies, "well she's technically not random, and she's only here to pick something up."

While continuing to smile, she stands up then adds, "that's right, I am only here to retrieve something that belongs to me then I shall be on my way."

For some strange reason, both Yoshino and Yoshinon stare blankly up at her until finally, the puppet looks over at Yoshino while saying, "I wonder what you know who will say when she finds out about this? Probably won't take it well!"

Shocked to hear this, Yoshino looks back at her while stating, "Yoshinon! You know that she isn't the type to overreact to such a simple thing."

A bit confused by what they were talking about, Miku couldn't help but ask, "may I ask what you are talking about?"

Shocked to realize that Miku had heard them, they both looked back at here wide eyed while Yoshino stammers, "uh.... Uh well, you see...."

Though she didn't know what to say, she was saved by Yoshinon who shouts in an over dramatic tone, "well would you look at the time! We need to get dinner ready so we should be going!"

She looks over at Yoshino while continuing, "right Yoshino?"

Following her lead, Yoshino frantically nods while saying, "right!"

They both then bow respectfully to her while simultaneously saying, "it was nice to meet you."

As they stood upright, they continued, "bye!"

With that, they both dart back into the apartment and slam the door behind them. All Miku could do at this point was stare blankly at the now closed door and says with confusion, "uh.... Goodbye?"

She then looks back at Burchard who stands at the open door of his apartment while saying, "you have very.... Unique neighbours."

All he could do was nod while responding, "yeah, everyone here has their own quirks."

He takes a step into his apartment while continuing, "now let's get this over with."

Now inside the relatively small apartment, Miku could only look around with a mix of intrigue and confusion while thinking, "strange, it is quite barren in here, he doesn't seem to have any family photos or many personal belongings...."

She looks over and watches him walk over to a sound system while continuing, "I wonder...."

Unfortunately for her, she sees, to her horror, him opening up the cd player and retrieving her disk. Shocked to see this, all she was really able to do was ask, "you listened to my music?"

Not thinking anything of it, he simply nods while replying, "yeah, is that a problem?"

With his answer only causing rage to build with in her, she snaps at him, "of course it is a problem! You have no right to listen to my music! No one does!"

A bit confused by her change in demeanour and sudden outburst, he walks up to and holds out the cd to her while saying, "sorry."

She quickly snatches it from his hand and while stuffing it into her bag, she continues her rant, "I cannot believe you! To think you would defile someone's private property!"

As she turns to storm out, she thinks, "I knew he was lying when he said he didn't know who I was! I have the most recognizable singing voice in Japan! He would have immediately known who I was just by listening to it."