20.

After a week of staying at Titi's place I finally decided to move back to my own place and the first thing I wrote down on my pad was to call George when I got home. As the car drove out of her estate I told the Uber man to go elsewhere, the man eyed me continuously but he still obeyed and turned the car around.

I had punished myself enough and I felt so selfish for placing George in this whole stuff, I never meant to take things this way I just didn't know how I got here. That day I had run away, I was so scared to look back, I was so scared to tell him what he would have loved to hear. I brought out a notepad, where I had written down everything I was going to say to him. I knew too well to say them off my head, I was going to be too emotionally cut off for such.

I looked out the window, the breeze that hit my face felt so warm. I looked up the heavens, the morning sky looked beautiful, the sun was faint but still soothing. As I breathed in the cool breeze, I knew I was going to make the best decisions of my life.

An hour later I got to George's house, the whole place was quiet, his car was still parked at the front of his house so I knew he was at home. I waited patiently for the bell to stop ringing, I pressed the button again and waited but there was no response. I still had George's key with me but going Into his house after ghosting him for two weeks was not a good idea. I pressed the bell again, still there was no answer.

I finally used the spare keys he gave to me to open the door, as I entered I noticed the Tv was still on and his favorite genres of music was playing on, I walked into the kitchen there was no soul in there safe for an unfinished plate of spaghetti that sat on top of the island so I took another plate and covered the food up.

I Checked his room upstairs, bathroom, the two other rooms and George was still nowhere in sight. Why would he leave his Tv on? I went back downstairs to check the other room there and still found nobody inside it. George never goes out without his car.

I was beginning to get impatient, looking for lost things was something I hated so much, the frustration and heat it brings but George was not lost. I swirl round in circles, trying so hard to know what next to do. I brought my phone out to call him, just then it hit me.

His study!

George never allows anyone in there except for me and I remember the last time his mom had entered that room unannounced and George had gently pulled her out. That was his private area and also our private room . And yet we've both made love in there several times, the thought sent electric waves through my body.

That night he had my legs spread wide apart on his mahogany table and he had driven me mad! God.

I shivered at this thoughts and pushed the heavy doors back, the lights in the room was bright enough so I walked in. I passed a tall shelf with so much books on it that I wondered if he was actually reading them.

George sat behind his desk, his eyes fixed upon his laptop. He had this big headphone on his head too, he seemed so engrossed with whatever thing he was doing and I took that time to look at the man I loved, the man I still loved and will forever love. I stood in the middle of the room, and watched.

The lights from the single large chandelier hanging from the ceiling brightened around him, revealing an already handsome face with rough short dark hair. His smooth light skin shone in the brightness the light gave, his eyes bathed slowly causing his lashes to waver in slow motions. Lashes I was craving to smoothen. I moved closer, he still didn't notice my presence. He said something inaudible to himself, the lips moved in rhythmic angles every time he licks at them and set them free.

God I wanted my lips to be there.

Just then he looked up and saw me and for what seemed like eternity he just stared at me. His eyes widened in it sockets slowly, he took off the headphone as he stood up. My heart jostled violently, like it was going to burst open in my body. I watched him turn the corners of the table as he walked towards me, every stride he took closer to me increased my heart beat. My heart was going to melt, the more closer he got the more happier I felt for coming back.

            "Tracy", he cursed silently as he stopped before me. "I knew that sent, I could almost smell you but I thought I was beginning to hallucinate again. I thought you were never going to come back, God Tracy just say something". He pulled me into his arms as he hugged me so tight.

        "Wait George, i wanna tell you something", I pulled away gently. "Firstly, am sorry for running out on you like that the other day and I didn't mean to keep you in the dark. I just didn't know what else to do I -", he brought his face few inches to mine causing me to seize my breath. I looked into his eyes and totally forgot everything I had practiced on my way here.

I felt his hands pulling me by my waist, closing the gap between us. He always has a way of making me feel so wanted. "I missed you and you're here right now, that's all that matters. And am not letting you out of my sight now", saying that he kissed me on the lips. I gave up on everything I was supposed to tell him, I could see that he had missed me so much in the way he kissed me. I pressed my palms against his chest, his heart was beating fast too.

The way he kissed me, the way he held my face in his palms like an egg, the way he smelled, his breathe, his heart, this was everything I wanted. And I missed George so much, I love him.

Always will.

The sky was wide and bright enough for us to soar.

I was ready to spend the rest of my life with him, I wanna have babies for George. Two boys, two girls. I wanna see what the world has in store for us, I wanna go through life's challenges with him, I wanna take his hands and mount that altar of no return to single hood with him, that altar of for better and for worse. I wanna fight through his past mistakes and direct his steps towards God, I wanna help him get things all right. I love George, always will my George, forever will my baby.

Thank you for bringing me to a chance with love, to feel loved by you, to love you too and for making me experience what getting loved means. Thank you for pulling down my protective walls and building yours around me to protect our love, thank you for giving me hope for a bigger future with you.

My husband to be, my love, my everything!

I LOVE YOU!