Team Green Trailer

An: I am starting with this story for the teaser, by the way if you have not seen the teaser, do not read this chapter, until you do. Anyway, since this was my first story, I thought it was only fitting to start with this one. I will update other House of the Dragon stories, but not all at once. 

King's Landing 

No one POV 

Daenys was watching as Aegon sat on the throne and she looked over and she curtised. 

Daenys walked away. 

In a room, Daenys walked down the hall where she kept seeing blood and stopped as she saw dead bodies around her and dragons surrounding her. 

Daenys stopped as she looked at all of it. 

Daenys gasped as she woke up in her room. 

In the sept, Daenys was lighting a candle and Alicent said "It seems so strange that in such a little time everything has changed." 

Daenys said "Constant dreams, before they only happened a little bit but now they're all always there, like a lot of sound screaming at my head." 

Alicent said "It's just nerves, there's a lot of that going around, with everything that's happened, your Father knew that the Realm would never accept a Queen. Your father wanted Aegon on the throne." 

Daenys looked at her and Alicent said "And now Rhaenrya's followers bring war around us" and Daenys said "It's not just for the throne, that she's looking that for." 

Alicent looked at her and Daenys said "Just because you want to ignore what Aemond did to Luke doesn't mean it didn't happen." 

Alicent said "Daenys, you need to stand with your brother, and we all have a role to play, allies we need to secure." 

Daenys said "What are you talking about?". 

In the Council Room 

Otto, Alicent, Aegon and Aemond sat around the table and Alicent said "There is others news" and Otto said "We have the Lannister's support, it's time to make sure they cannot back out of it. Daenys will be betrothed to him." 

Aegon said "Good, To War then." 

In the Throne Room, Daenys walked down as she was brought by Ser Criston as the Septon stood there. 

Daenys stood up and Otto said "Alliances will be made, he will be used in place as a proxy for the marrriage." 

The man agreed to it and Otto nodded at the Septon and The Septon said "Do you, Princess Daenys take." 

Daenys said "No." 

Everyone stopped and looked at her, Aegon who was sitting on the throne, looked amused. Helaena smiled. 

Alicent looked over at Daenys and Alicent said "Daenys." 

Daenys looked up and Aemond looked at her and said "Sister." 

Daenys said "You heard me, Brother. I'm not going to be used to clean up your messes." 

Aegon laughed and said "Look at that one. Here I thought you were quiet and dull sister" and Daenys glared at him. 

Otto said "You will do so, Princess Daenys, now say I do, and we can move forward" and Daenys said "No." 

Otto said "You will turn your back on duty." 

Daenys said "I'm not turning my back on duty, I'm turning my back to be used as a pawn in your game, I will not be a piece to be moved around the board, My answer is no,  I will not marry someone who is so much older than me, And it will remain no, unless you plan to drag me down. My answer will still be no." 

Daenys walked away. 

Aegon said "Such defiant Daenys." 

In another room, Daenys walked in with Helaena, Jaehaera and Jaeehaerys and Daenys said "I mean, can you believe Mother?". 

Helaena said "I'm sorry, I thought she wouldn't do that to you" and Daenys said 'She won't, I'm not agreeing to it. I'll keep fighting it." 

Helaena said "You do know you have a nickname." 

Daenys said "I quite like it, Daenys the defiant." 

Helaena smiled. 

They walked in a room and Daenys said "Gods, Helaena, watch out." 

Daenys was hit back. 

In a carriage, Daenys sat next to Helaena, wearing dark green and Daenys hugged Helaena who looked solemn.