The Lord Of The Tides

King's Landing, The Red Keep

No one POV

Daenys now 12 years old was sewing something and Septa Jane said "Alright, and where does House Baratheon reside?".

Daenys said "Storm's End is their seat, they reside over the Storm Lands, ours is the fury are their words."

Septa Jane said "And House Lannister?" and Daenys said "Hear me Roar are their words, they reside over the Westerlands, Casterly Rock is their seat."

Septa Jane said "Good, that's very good. And the North?" and Jeyne said "Lords: The Starks. They rule over the North, their words: Winter is coming, Their seat is Winter Fell."

Septa Jane said "Very good, can I see?" and Daenys held up what she was sewing.

Septa Jane said "Oh, very good, I've seen you been working on it" and Daenys said "Yeah."

Septa Jane said "So what is this that you've been sewing" and Daenys said "It's the Dragonpit" and Septa Jane said "It's Green, like your mother's house color."

Daenys said "No, it's not because of that, I've been having this dream, where there's something in the Dragonpit, and there's a Green Crown"

Septa Jane said "And what's this, it looks like there's something hiding" and Daenys said "Beware the beat beneath the boards."

Septa Jane said "What does that mean?" and Daenys said "It was a dream."

In Haelena's Chamber

Daenys had Jahaeara in her lap and looked at Jahaerys and said "Oh look, what's your toy's going to do?".

Jahaeara said "Fly" and Daenys said "Oh, you want to fly, well one day you'll fly, you'll fly on your dragon, yeah. Believe me, you will want to. Court is just so boring, look at me, I'm already falling asleep, eyes are closing."

Daenys closed her eyes and Jahaeara clapped her hands and Daenys said "Oh you woke me up, you woke me up."

She ticked her.

Haelena smiled as she picked up Jahaerys and Haelena said "Thank you, Daenys."

Daenys said "Well, I have title to preserve as best aunt" and Haelena smiled.

Haelena looked around and Daenys said "What is it?".

Haelena said "Dyana, she's supposed to dress the children."

Daenys got up and said "Here, I'll help you."

Haelena said "Can you stay with the children while I go look for her, Aegon probably" and Daenys said "Did something. I'm sorry, Lena, you deserve better than that."

Haelena said "It's alright."

Haelena walked away.

In the Queen's Chambers

Dyana bowed before Alicent crying and Tayla said "I brought her here immediately, she's seen no one else, Your Grace."

Alicent helped her up and said "Come here, sweetling. Tell me your name."

Dyana said "It's Dyana, Your Grace. If... i-if it please you."

Alicent said "Dyana. What a pretty name. I understand you've found yourself in some trouble."

Dyana said "I was fetching the Prince his wine, and I put it on his table, and when I turned..." and she was crying and said "I didn't see him. I asked him to stop, Your Grace. I did, truly...you must believe me."

She continued to cry and Alicent hugged her and said "Shh.." and Alicent let her go and caressed her cheek and said "Thank you for telling me, Dyana. I know it wasn't your fault. Hm. I believe you."