"Of course he does. It'd be pretty damming if you couldn't figure out your significant other from words others say." Coach Kudou said.

"SIGNIFICANT OTHER?" Everyone but Kidou, Fudou and Fuyuka screeched at him.

This lead to many questions and lots of shouting to begin, he could've sworn he heard Toramaru crying about finally meeting his mum. What?

"Gouenji? You- you have a girlfriend?" Kazemaru asked.

"Yeah, and she's a pretty damn good one too." He bragged with a smug smile leaning against the window, which faltered when he heard Toramaru let out a sob muttering to himself, "When will I meet my mum?"

"How long have you been dating?" Aki inquired.

"I'd say almost two years now."

"How come you never spoke about her?" Hiroto asked.

"You never asked."

"..."

"We all know damn well that's a lie." Haruna mumbled.

- [ Kidokawa Seishuu: Soccer Pitch ]
It was after school and you were at the team's soccer practice like usual. The coach was sat on the bench as he had let you to take over training for today since he knew your training scheme.

You wore the clothes you usually wore at training which was your usual school uniform without the tie and instead the soccer team's jacket and trainers. They were in the middle of a game, you were also on the pitch, not playing of course but running alongside them and giving them more advice, while also occasionally writing on a clipboard you held.

Seeing them play close up meant you could direct them clearer and gave you more perspective rather than being on the sidelines. You did this once every other week to see improvements since it also gave you an average of how much they improve within two weeks.

The sound of your occasional shouts guided Inazuma Japan to your approximate whereabouts. "Masaru you should've gone left! He was wide open! This is why you weren't chosen for the FFI!" You shouted waving your clipboard around, quite harsh but it was true. Inazuma Japan went unnoticed as they watched you at work, their attention focused on you.

"I've never seen anyone work like that before." Fuyuka muttered watching you effortlessly keeping up with their speed while also critiquing them, "It's impressive." She nodded in approval.

"Nishigaki! If you passed to the left slightly more Tomo would've made it!" You called, receiving a thumbs up from him. Aki laughed lightly seeing her childhood friend.

Your lover watched with a smile as the team watched in awe, in a way he missed this type of training. He remembered the days he would purposely fall over just so you could help him. Yes, he was that desperate back in the courting stage but he'd never admit it. Eventually you caught on and would hit him in various places with your clipboard when he wasn't actually injured. You broke about five boards in the process.

The team had seen you at the Football Frontier at Kidokawa's bench giving orders out as well as your coach and talking to Gouenji at the end of match but were never introduced due to time, "Seeing her in action is really magical.." Aki trailed off.

"And she's in her uniform!" Haruna awed as Toramaru had tears streaming down his face, making Tsunami a bit uncomfortable and move next to Hijitaka who awkwardly patted Toramaru's shoulder, "Is she my mum?"

You blew the whistle one time and held your hand up. "Alright losers! Take a break, drink some water! Second half will start soon." You ordered while rolling your sleeves up and wiping your forehead as they walked past you and to the bench.