Chapter 1: Before Reincarnation

Serafina: Metatron! Michael! Please! Protect the angels!

Metatron and Michael, the Archangel's nodded and headed to aid the other angels in the war, Serafina on the other hand was fighting a horde of demons while leading her army of angels.

Serafina: I won't let you all pass through our God!!

The demons charge, both sides seemingly in a fair battle. Unfortunately, one of the Arch Demon named Leviathan the demon of envy approached and fought off with Serafina.

Serafina: You will die by my hands! Leviathan!

Leviathan smirked knowing that it's a win battle for him, suddenly the other 2 Arch Demon arrived naming them Belphegor and Mammon, Serafina got cornered and was wounded severely.

Serafina: My God... I truly am sorry

Upon the God's late arrival, there he saw Serafina, dead. God attack the Arch Demon's with his fellow arch angels support, and severely injured the 3 of them, but unfortunately escaped the grasp of God.

God (???): they will pay the wages of their sin

The God was then on stabbed on the back, bleeding very much of blood

God (???): What is the meaning of this?!

Metatron reveals his identity (???)

(???): Hahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHA, Finally!

God (???): You!

With his last power, God revived Serafina and reincarnated her as a human being, Serafina who is in the form of a baby in a mother's womb, giving birth to a new legend.

Ending of Chapter 1