IX - Weird sighting

I and Tommy had stayed up the whole night just talking. Tommy hadn't woken up Tubbo like he said he would. That was probably my fault due to me distracting him all night.

Tommy was a pretty cool kid. If you were to ask me. He had told me all the great adventures he had done with his brothers... I wondered where his brothers were though...

Tubbo was awake now and he seemed to stretching now. I was now right next to Tommy. We both sat against the wall together. Tubbo looked at both of us and sighed. "Tommy I thought I told you to wake me up..." Tubbo said.

"Don't blame me... Blame her... They kept me up..." Tommy says blaming me. I look at Tommy a little offended. Tommy looked at me and said "What? it's true!" 

I sighed and looked back to Tubbo. Tubbo sighed and said "Alright well we better get going now..." 

I nodded and stood up and so did Tommy. "Alright," Tommy says stretching a little. I looked towards the now flames of the fire that still were there. I stomped on it and burnt it out. 

Tubbo had already left the cave and Tommy started to leave as well. I followed behind and my eyes got blinded by the beaming sun... Then my sight went back and I saw the beautiful blue sky and clouds that seemed to travel...

I sighed and looked back down at the two boys in front of me. "Ready Y/n?" Tubbo asked and I nodded a little. "Well, let's get going..." Tommy says. Tubbo nodded and took out the map. "Alright... It seems we are close actually... Just a two-hour more of a journey" Tubbo says.

Tommy sighed with relief and said "Finally..." 

I nodded and all three of us started walking again. "So, what's the plan when we get there?" I ask. "Oh... We don't know yet..." Tubbo says. "Oh..." I say and look towards the ground. "Are you saying the king gave us no plan?" Tommy says to Tubbo.

"Yea..." Tubbo says with a very anxious tone to it. "Oh, that's just great!" Tommy says with a groan at the end of his speech. Sarcasm was just flowing off of him.  "So, how about we find a place to stay in that village and then we make a plan?" I say.

Tubbo looks at me and nods Tommy seems to agree as well with it. "Maybe the outside of the village?" Tubbo says and I nod to that. "Sounds like a plan," Tommy says. 

(Time skip)

It had been around an hour and a half since we had started walking again. All three of us were now closer to the kingdom... The plan was to stay out of the kingdom and make a place to stay. 

But as we all were walking something caught my eye... I saw a person just standing there...? I stopped walking... They had brown curly hair and brown eyes... They were a black rob as well...

"Y/n! we have to keep moving!" Tommy shouted at me knocking my staring contest off. "There's a person over there," I say to Tommy as I look back. But they were gone...? 

Tommy looked in the direction I was looking and furrowed his eyebrows. "What person??" Tommy says confused squinting his eyes. Tubbo looked towards the area as well confused. 

"I swear there was a person there though..." I say softly. I shake my head a little... "Maybe I was imagining it..." I say looking back at the two boys in front of me. "Don't turn crazy on us yet..." Tommy says with an eye roll.

Tubbo looked at me concerned "Are you ok?" he asked. I nodded and sighed "We just have been walking for a while..." I say.

Tubbo nods and starts walking again so does Tommy. I looked back to where the person was and sighed... I am just imagining things...

I then ran up to catch up with Tommy and Tubbo. 

(Time skip)

All three of us were now in front of the kingdom... But we were all separated by thick black walls... "Well... How will we even get in here?" Tommy says. "Let's figure that out later... We need to find a place to live for the time being" Tubbo says. 

Tommy nods and so do I looking back at the two. "Well, let's find a cave-like last time?" Tubbo says. Tommy nods and we all decide to just search around.

As we all started looking around I heard noises coming from a bush. I stopped walking with the two boys and looked towards it. I gulped and walked towards it... 

Then something jumped out and I screamed. It was just a bunny. 

Tommy and Tubbo looked at me... "What happened!?" Tommy says running towards me. "Sorry, I just got scared," I say... Tubbo comes up to us concerned. Tommy looks to see the bunny and looks back at me.

"A bunny? Are you serious woman??" Tommy says with a scoff. I sigh and say "Sorry, sorry" Tommy rolls his eyes and says "oH nO a BuNnY wHaT wIlL wE dO" with a mocking tone.

I squinted my eyes at him and then it was my turn to roll my eyes. "Guys let's just keep going..." Tubbo says. "We were trying to but it seems a bunny is dangerous now..." Tommy says. 

"Tommy" Tubbo says with a more serious tone. Tommy rolls his eyes again and sighs. Tommy started walking again but something dropped from a tree and hit him on the head. "What the fuck!?" he shouted and looked up. 

I did as well and saw a squirrel. I giggled a little at it and Tommy was fuming. "Stupid animals!" he shouted. Tubbo laughed as well and Tommy looked at us both with an angry expression "What the hell are you two laughing at?" he said.

"Nothing," Tubbo says with a sigh. Tommy was now very annoyed... I wanted to laugh again but something fell from the tree and hit Tommy again. "Ok! You stupid squirrels! I have had enough-" Tommy started but stopped.

"Who the hell are you!?" Tommy shouted looking up. I was confused and looked up at the tree... Wait was that person from earlier I saw...? 

(Author) AYEEE THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. WOOOOO. MOTHER MARK OUT.