"FUCK! HOW DID HE- How long did he have been doing this?!" I shouted and stood up, I kicked a dust bin that was innocently standing.

  "He- he can't! And he won't! I'll kill him with my bare hands if he dares to touch my wife even the slightest bit!" I screamed, I felt Lux hugging me to comfort me, I turned around and embraced her and sobbed.

"It's alright nong.. we won't let this happen either. We'll try to protect you at all costs. We're here for you.." she assured me.  My mind is all foggy right now. All I could think of is the bad traits that
m-th-rf-ck-er  did to me. What if he'll go for my wife, I can't risk her life. I would not ever drag her into this.

   I was about to broke the hug and call Becky to come here when the door opened loudly banging and came Becky. She was furious, and when she saw P'Lux, she got even more angry.

   Oh right! She doesn't know P'Lux yet.

  "What the hell Freen?" She shouts, I broke the hug and wiped my tears away. "Bec... love-" I said and she cuts me off. "Who are you?" She asked P'Lux with her cold glare.

  So hot!!

   "This is Phi-" she cuts me off again. "I am not asking you Freen. I am asking her, who are you?" She asked P'Lux again. Who had her smiling face and she puts her arms around my shoulder. I groaned.

  "Hi there! You seemed to be my COUSIN'S wife? I'm Lux btw, older sister of Kirk!" P'Lux introduced herself. I saw the change of expression on Becky's face when Phi introduced herself. She got a little bit of misunderstanding between Phi and I.

"O-oh I'm sorry.. I-I thought.." she shuttered in embarrassment. "It's ok Nong..?" She said and asked for Becky's name. I stayed there silent because I wanted to completely understand the whole situation for awhile and let me cool down myself.

  "Rebecca Patricia Armstrong and soon to be CHANKIMHA, pleasure to meet you.. I believe Phi? Lux..?" Becky introduced herself also and emphasizing my surname. I smiled.

  I saw Becky putting down the lunch she made for me and closed the door. P'Lux turned me around to look at her and said "Take care alright nong? And please say hi to aunt Saroj for me? I heard she's back.."

   She patted my head, although she was two years older than me and I was smaller that her, I was the more mature one. (Proud)

  "I will Phi.. and you too, take care.."  I replied and she gave me a forehead kiss and hugged me for the last time. We heard Becky Coughed that made us laugh.

   "We'll be back with some information Nong!" P'Lux added and when we turned to look at Kirk, he was... asleep.

  "Hey dumbass! Wake up! Let's get going or you'll starve to death!" P'Lux shouted as Kirk jolted and stood up. "We... got to get going Phi! Take care!" He hugged me and they left.

   I sat at the couch and called for becky to sit with me. She sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Babe... you and that cousin of yours seemed too close.." she said while she rested her head on mine.

      Becky's pov:

When P'Lux and Kirk were about to leave, I shoot her my death glare while she just smiled at me. I waved Kirk good bye and he did the same.

   I heard Freen calling me to sit with her but I chose to sit on her lap. It's my favorite thing to sit on. "Babe... you and that cousin of yours seems to be too close..?" I asked and rested my head on hers.

  "That's how she treats me lovey.. I remembered in high school.." she said and stopped. "Wait can I tell you this? I'm afraid you'll get upset.. but this is in the past now don't worry!" She shutters.

   I smiled and nod. "If it's in the past that doesn't involve me.. then I wouldn't be upset.. you can continue." I said and she continues.

  "I remembered in high school, she was college, and since she's two years older than me, it made her very happy that she's taller than me, it was my birthday when she visited my high school and brought a cake with her, everyone in my class thought that she was courting me" she laughed and I laughed too.  

   "And! We got an issue when she started to bring me to school, of course when dad wasn't home.. she would take care of me and Kirk. She'll drop me to school first and then kirk who was still in seventh grade, they thought I had some kind of relationship with her when she's clearly my older cousin." She shared,

I like it when she talks about her childhood experiences and forgetting all of her problems, I kissed her lips to make her stop talking. "You talk much.." I said and she chuckled.

"Now let's eat what you cooked.. I'm starving.." she says while she stood up while carrying me bridal stule and put me gently in her office chair.

  Our lunch in her office was filled with laughter, forgetting each other's problems and just enjoying our quality time.

  I hope we'll stay like this forever. If forever is a possible word then it would be lovely.