Chapter 18 New Educated Youth Arrives

Start from the beginning

Seeing how casually and intimately she talked to the village chief and the driver, they all thought she was a relative, or at least a villager. They never thought that she would be an educated youth like them.

After entering the village, Jian Jian got off the car and picked up the backpack.

"Third Master, Uncle Village Chief, I'm going back first. If there is anything, let the children come to me."

He nodded to a few educated youths and went home with the backpack on his back.

Several educated youths had just come out of their identities and were faced with a second mystery. However, they looked at each other with avocados and did not dare to speak easily.

The ox cart slowly entered the village and stopped at the door of the big blue brick and tile house in the village.

Since knowing that there would be educated youths coming, Liu Weimin asked someone to clean up the house. Now he still felt a little sorry why Jian Jian didn't live in the ready-made house and spent money to repair the small broken house. Didn't he see the surprise in the eyes of these educated youths?

He led a few people into the yard,

"This was the yard of the landlord a few years ago. Now it is used as a place for educated youths to live.

We are all adults. What can and cannot be done, I don't need to say more, right?

I have two requirements: work hard and don't cause trouble.

These rooms are all livable and cleaned up. You can divide them up.

If you have any questions, you can ask Xiao Jian, or come to me directly. My house is in front. You can ask around in the village."

This accommodation environment surprised the three people. Even at home, there is no such condition.

Seeing the village chief was leaving, Li Yan remembered, "Village chief, the Youth Office said that our Youth subsidies can be exchanged for food in the village, you see..." Liu Weimin sighed and calculated in his mind, "You all have seen the current situation. This year's grain harvest is almost complete. The village can only give you 50 kilograms of sweet potatoes and potatoes." After saying this, he felt distressed, "I am also responding to the policy, considering that it is not easy for you to leave home. Even this is very tense. The villagers can't share so much. You have to save food. Maybe you have to hold on until next spring." Several people were in high spirits, so they didn't think so much. They carried their luggage to find the room they liked and started packing. Jiandan didn't care so much. It was very hot in this weather. He came into the house and had a glass of ice water first. "Refreshing!" Then he washed up, packed everything, boiled water in the pot, and heated up the food packed at the state-owned restaurant at noon. It was a delicious dinner! Li Yan and her friends packed up their things and went out to ask for water in the village. When they got the water, they were disappointed.

"Why is it so muddy?"

The villagers next to them knew that they were new educated youths. They were quite enthusiastic about their new faces.

"That's good. Take it home and sit for two days. It will be fine."

The excitement just now has been brought back to reality.

Without a bucket, they carried the basin back to the educated youth point. Looking at the stove without a pot, the deserted stove, the cold kang, and the muddy water,

They realized that this was the countryside and they had arrived in a strange place.

They looked at each other.

After a long time, Chen Jianguo tried,

"How about we go to the village chief to exchange the food first, and then ask the educated youth Jian what we should prepare?"

Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi had no other choice but to nod and deal with it.

Liu Weimin had just sat down on the kang and was preparing to eat. He was still talking to Wang Guihua about the new educated youth when he heard a knock on the door. Liu Weimin paused as he picked up the chopsticks.

"Can't you let me eat quietly before coming back?"

Liu Dalian hadn't even gotten on the kang yet, and turned around and walked out.

"I'll go open the door."

Liu Weimin stood up.

"You guys eat, I'll go. They should be here to exchange food. I'll call Brother Aiguo and go directly to the village office to get it done for them."

Wang Guihua whispered,

"Don't exchange too much. I don't know how the village will survive this winter?"

"I know, I know what's going on. You guys eat first."

"Village chief,"

Liu Weimin didn't stop and walked out the door.

"You want to exchange food? Let's go. I'll take you there."