Chapter 15 Going up the mountain and harvesting

Start from the beginning

"Don't say that. The children said that there is hope only when they are alive. God can't deny people a way out."

"Yes, a way out. Haha, isn't this a way out?"

"Look, since that young educated youth came, we have all been blessed, right?"

"That's right. Our village is lucky. The young educated youth who was given the grain was young Jian. She has a good heart.

Let me tell you, I went back to my mother's house yesterday. Isn't my mother's home in the next door Liujiatun? My sister-in-law said that it's been very lively recently.

They had arranged the educated youth before, and two more came when the educated youth Xiao Jian came. Haha, those two have been here for a few days and they have never stopped.

They complained about the bad living and food, and when they arrived, they beat the old educated youth back to sit and drink all the clean water.

At that time, no one had much water, and it was not easy to get back. The old educated youth naturally couldn't do it, and I heard that they all fought together.

After falling out with the old educated youth, didn't they have to start a fight themselves? In the end, neither of them knew how to do it, and they almost burned down the educated youth's place. The old educated youth was so angry that they fought several times in the past few days. "

(When I was a child, there was no running water in my hometown, and I had to fetch water from the small river in front of the door. Most of the time The river water is clear and can be drunk directly, but once it rains heavily and triggers mountain torrents, the river water becomes turbid. The water brought back often needs to be left for a long time to let the mud and sand settle before it can be used to boil water and cook. The old family calls this process "sitting clear". )

Several people nearby patted their chests and looked relieved,

"Oh my God, such a troublemaker, fortunately he was not assigned to our village."

"Not only that!

Maybe he is not in good spirits at the educated youth point, or he is not used to it. He is not polite when talking to people in the village, and he doesn't know how to read people's faces. One day, he offended the team leader's grandmother again."

"The old lady in Liujiatun is a long-lived one. Our commune is famous for her!"

"Yes, the team leader is not good or bad, but he is filial and close to the old lady. How can they be happy about this?

The result is that the relationship between the old educated youth and the village was completely destroyed by the two of them in a few days.

Now it is very lively. The new educated youth and the old educated youth are like enemies, and the villagers are like enemies. As for the old educated youth, the villagers don't like to pay attention to them now. "

The villagers looked at each other,

"No, I always thought that the educated youth were like the young educated youth Jian, but they are not all like this?"

"Of course not, my sister-in-law said that those old educated youth were not as good as Jian Zhiqing when they first came. At most, they did not cause trouble."

Liu Weimin and others listened for a long time inside, and when they saw that they had almost finished talking, they coughed twice and walked out,

"Fellow villagers, you have seen the ability of Jian Zhiqing, and you almost know what happened.

I won't say much. I believe that the brothers in our Liujiatun are all upright men. Not to mention being grateful, they don't ask us for anything in return. At the very least, we should not trip others up behind their backs. Anyway, she will be a member of our Liujiatun from now on. Do you have any objections? "

The villagers spoke up one after another. Although they were still very excited at this time, their words might not be sincere. They might think more after calming down, but Liu Weimin didn't ask for anything else.

He still understood the temperament of the villagers. There was really no big evil, but it was inevitable that some people would take advantage of others.

He was also giving a shot of prevention, lest someone get jealous, or someone be soft-hearted, and do something bad again.

There is another point. Judging from the tone of the commune leaders, it is estimated that there will be more educated youth coming down after the autumn harvest. Their village should not be able to avoid it in the future. There are some things that he has to think about and plan ahead.

"Okay, we old and young men are all firm in our words. I don't have any doubts. Anyway, this young educated youth will be our own child in the future. The old and young men and aunts should take care of him. "