Y/n " If you don't want to tell me where my mother and sisters are then tell me what does Salem want from me? "

??? " That's simple she wants you to work under her you're the fastest anyone has seen and she knows what you could become. "

Y/n " I only got my semblance the day Summer, Ruby and Yang disappeared ... how long have they been working for Salem? "

??? " [ smiling ] Ever since you came into their lives. "

Y/n pupils narrowed in shock and the woman used this to move his glaive away then using her legs to sweep him under his, Y/n landed on his back and the woman held a fire knife to his neck.

??? " They told me not to harm your face never said anything about your torso. "

The woman then stabbed Y/n in the chest in the same place she burned his armour.

Y/n " Aaaaaaaah! "

??? " It's OK soon your mother will make it better. "

The woman stood up and put something into a PC after a couple of seconds she took it out, and then Ironwood with Winter entered the room and saw Y/n's condition and the woman. Ironwood pointed his gun at her and Winter pointed her sword at her.

Ironwood " Freeze you're under arrest! "

Winter " Come quietly. "

??? " Sorry can't have you ruining our plans. "

The woman's outfit then glowed again and a massive plume of smoke shot out of it, the woman jumped through a window and Ironwood with Winter started to help Y/n.

Ironwood " Y/n you OK? "

Y/n " ( struggling and groaning ) I have a fucking fire knife in my chest ... ( angry ) how do you think I feel? "

Winter " Stay awake we'll get you some medical attention. "

Y/n " ( struggling and groaning ) Too late everything is going dark. "

Y/n then falls unconscious.

Ironwood " ( shouting ) Y/N! ... ( getting quiet ) Y/n! ... ( whispering) Y/n! "

Small time skip

Y/n woke up in the infirmary to see bandages covering his chest, his shirt, his hoodie and his armour were on a table nearby they were fixed. Y/n looked to see a clock saying that it was two weeks later since he fought the woman and stabbed, Y/n tried to get up but as soon as he tried to a massive amount of pain went through his body. Y/n just laid back down and picked up his scroll from the table next to him, he looked at the texts to see one from Ozpin.

Ozpin " Y/n when you wake up contact your father and Qrow. "

Y/n then went to his contacts and texted a group chat he was in with his Dad and Qrow.

Y/n " Morning. "

After half a minute Tai and Qrow ran into Y/n's room.

Qrow " You OK kid? "

Y/n " Not really still hurts. "

Tai " I'm not surprised she stabbed you. "

Y/n " Yeah she got me good ... listen she told me that Summer, Ruby and Yang joined Salem when I joined the family. "

Qrow " She must be lying Ruby and Yang weren't that older than you. "

Tai " ... I don't think she is around that time I heard Summer talking to them I couldn't understand most of it but they did mention meeting up with someone called Hazel. "