Chapter 3 Collect some interest

Start from the beginning

Once this reputation was spread, her son's imprisonment was a light punishment, and if it went wrong, he would have to go to the farm for reform. What about his wife?

The factory area and the family building were all in the same area, and Director Chen came over in a short while.

Jiandan didn't say a word, but the enthusiastic aunt explained the matter clearly. Chen Hongjun looked at Wang Hongmei on the stairs with a gloomy face.

"Wang Hongmei, is this true?"

When Wang Hongmei came to her senses, she quickly denied it, but she couldn't stand the many people at the scene who thought they knew the truth. They convicted Lin Jianshe one by one. Soon, the police came and took Jiandan away directly. Jiandan was also sent to the hospital.

The external injuries on the head and the fingerprints on the neck were not fake. When Chen Hongjun left, his face was gloomy. It was shameful, really shameful. The steel factory workers he led actually did such a thing, and the target was a little girl who had just lost her parents, an orphan of a martyr.

Not to mention the identity of the orphan of a martyr, they should have protected her for the contributions of the two old men in the past. Shame on them.

In the ward, after everyone left, Jiandan quickly ate something to replenish his energy, and then he breathed a sigh of relief. This day, it was like a war when he came. Ah, no, it was a real war.

Sick and tired, I took the medicine and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night and couldn't fall asleep.

I thought about it all over again, and suddenly I thought that Lin Jianshe would not be able to escape the charge, so the Lin family would definitely use the money to go out and find someone. Then?

Jiandan suddenly realized that it was her own money.

The job given by her grandfather, they turned around and bullied her, so it was okay to give her the money as compensation.

Look at the sky, then take out the watch to check, it's one o'clock in the morning, late at night.

Very good, the time is right, the place is right, and the people are right, let's go.

There was no night watch in the hospital, and I had eaten enough and recovered some of my strength. The ward was on the first floor, so Jiandan simply climbed out of the window.

The Lin family is in the steel plant's family building, all in the same area, close, and easy to find.

As a gangster, she naturally has basic skills in opening doors and picking locks (cough, just because of her background in the previous life, I don't advocate it).

After entering the house, she put on a mask, gloves, shoe covers, and drugs. Although the floor was all cement, it was better to be cautious. Then she boldly took out a flashlight and started to look for treasure.

She didn't plan to collect all of them, which could easily cause panic. People in desperate situations can do anything. She just scared them a little and felt relieved.

During the day, Lin Jianshe and Wang Hongmei were taken away together, but it didn't affect Lin Tiesheng. He still slept like a dead pig.

A simple inspection, starting with the big items, the wardrobe, well, there was a box in the innermost corner. I opened it and looked at it. There was a stack of banknotes, estimated to be at least one thousand, so I took it.

I casually flipped through it. Wow, his family lives a really good life. Since half of the clothes are not patched, this is better than 99% of the current families. This family is not simple.

There are two quilts below. Look at the tight packaging. They are new. Well, take all the new ones.

Under the bed, there are two bags of food, a basket of eggs, and a small wooden box with a few pairs of newly made cloth shoes inside. Well, these can be collected.

When she was backing out, her hand slipped and the flashlight fell down, falling near the foot of the bed, making a crisp sound. Jiandan's eyes suddenly lit up. This hollow sound means there is something underneath. As expected, she is quite professional in treasure hunting.

After knocking and hitting, she found the exact location and pried it gently with a dagger. With a "click", the floor was grooved. Ah, no, it was a thin cement board, and it was another box. Jiandan couldn't help but mutter, "Why do you like boxes so much?"

But it didn't affect the result of her harvest. Collecting, hiding it like this must be a good thing.

She was about to go out. The flashlight flashed. The wall near the head of Lin Tiesheng's bed seemed to be a different color from the one next to it?