"She is alright. It's just she got her periods and it's painful. She is having bad cramps." Sathvik said and his girlfriend nodded.

"Let's enjoy our date." Sathvik said and Shirley blushed.

Anjali~

My tears kept flowing and Akshita came inside the car. She rubbed my back and I wiped away my tears.

"It's alright he is not the last man in the world." I said and Akshita nodded.

"You can fool yourself with these words not me. Don't I know that you love him from past 2 years." She said and she embraced me.

"I will move on. He loves someone else. Love is not about just getting it also means letting go. If he loved me then I would have hold onto him but he doesn't. He loves Shirley not me."

"Wow so understanding. Didn't expected this from you though?" Akshita said teasingly and I pinched her.

"That's rude. I am mature." I said flipping my hair.

"If you lie you will become pinnochio." Akshita said pinching my nose. This brat.

"Whatever. Let's go to our apartment." I said and drove to our apartment.

We don't stay with our family but we live in a shared apartment. Since our workplace and home has quite a distance. I drove us home and I tried to brush off the scene. I have to move on. If I don't bump into him then I won't get affected. Yes Anjali you are not typical girl who will cry for someone. My tears are precious. I won't think about him. He was just a crush. Yes don't think about him.

"Knock knock." Akshita said tapping my head and I frowned.

"It's empty." She said and plopped on sofa.

"Go and make noodles for me." I said and she frowned.

"Why me?" She said shocked.

"Since my head is empty obviously I can't cook."I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Cooking and empty brain both are different things. I know you can't cook but you can make ramen yourself." She said arguing.

"I just now go through a heartbreak and you can't even make noodles for me. You are a bad friend. My friend doesn't cares about me." I whined dramatically and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Drama queen." She said and stood up marching towards kitchen. She glared at me then started making noodles.

"Don't put poison in my food in anger. I don't want to die single like you." I said and she hugged angrily.

"I won't give you such an easy death." She said from kitchen and I giggled. This is the best part of my day. Annoying her makes my day.

We work in same tech company. Once I get graduated I will build my own tech company. That's my dream. Vijay Kashyap is like an idol to me. He is a computer genius and made his career in this sector when he was just 18. I admire his talent. I also want to be like him. I want to meet him once at least before I die. He is a role model for me. He was the sole reason of me choosing computer as my dream job. I saw him on tv and made up my mind to be a genius like him. After 2 days we will go back home since Akshita's parents have called her home so I thought of visiting home too. I think her parents are thinking something though.

.........................

Akshita went to deliver her presentation to the boss and she looked worried. Someone touched her computer I think. Natalia gave her presentation. Boss praised her and she smirked at Akshita.

"Akshita make sure not to do this mistake again. We could have lost the big project opportunity today." Boss said warning her.

"I am sorry sir. But I already sent you drafts. I am not lying about my presentation." She said looking down. Can I alive him? If he wasn't my boss then yes gladly.