he wanted to suprise sa'niyah however last night.. didn't go as planned.

seeing that esmari was still alseep, he put on his hoodie, wore his slides and left his apartment to look for sa'niyah until he heard a huge bang on the door,

WHO IS IT?" he yelled taking his gun up from his door. "OPEN THE DOOR ACE" hearing sa'niyahs voice he was confused yet relieved to hear her voice, as he open the door she walks straight inside with her hoodie over her head covering her face.

he meets sa'niyah sitting alone on the coach as her her right leg was shaking uncontrollably and look like she was talking to her self.

"yo you good?" he asked and there was no response he came closer to her seeing that there were bruises on her eye and her lip was busted.

"who the fuck did this to you?" he was worried seeing sa'niyah like this.

"im gon kill them.. I'm gon kill them.. I'm gon kill them.. I'm gon kill them.." sa'niyah was out of reality, she kept repeatedly saying the same sentence again without blinking her eyes.

"YO" ace yelled holing her thighs to stop shaking, he finally got her attention and she looked down realising that ace had seen her bruises.

"who did this to you nie?"

"it was them.. tanisha and her bot ass friends.. on my dead pops imma kill every single one of those bitches!!!" she yelled feeling frustrated as tears came down her eyes.

"hol on nie jus chill foe a bit n les talk"

"NO! IM NOT LETTING THIS SLIDE YO WHEN I LAY AN EYE ON THEM THERE ALL DEAD MAN I DONT FUCKING CARE!!" sa'niyah yelled, ace never saw this side of sa'niyah before.. ever.

"ight, I know sum of their address- ight so let's do it tonight" she cut off ace and stood up walking around.

"shit ight" he mumbled standing up too.

NAOMI XI LEE

4:34 PM

why u ain't eatin? Naomi asked looking at her son as he pushes his food away

"play" he spoke quietly as he looks up to his mum.

"uh uh you gotta eat first then u play..ight?" She said pushing his plate towards him.

"full" he responded back.

"stop playin baby you ain't full now finish your food" 
jah'marey fussed and pushed his plate away, he felt angry that he couldn't play.

he wanted to play only because his favourite part of the park was the slide.

"jah'marey..jah'marey look at me" Naomi held his chin up making him look at her.

"ion wanna see you behave like this in public otherwise we can go back home you understand??" she spoke stirnly and jah'marey looked down not saying a word.

"you understand jai?" she spoke a little louder for her to get his attention and he nodded while looking down, with his hair covering his face as he had his curly hair out.

as jah'marey slowly eats his food, Naomi sighed as she sometimes struggle with his behavior, she notice jah'marey having a temper when his in public, which is hard for him to deal with as he can't control it.

"go play baby" she pushed his hair out of his face and smiled as jah'marey cheesed and ran to go play in the indoor park.

hearing her phone ring, she felt anxious until it was a notification from ....., lately she has been getting messages from people who knew jah'mareys dad.

everyday she felt like she was being watched, she knew she wasn't safe anywhere and had to protect jah'mareys at all cost.

however she was determined her secret was unknown, and wanted to keep it that way for a very long time....

TBC

y'all I have been active lately on Wattpad only cause I gotta catch up with school work!!

I'll never forget y'all😛😛

thoughts???

sorry for mistakes!