"Andy can I talk to you in private?" I asked him, he turned around to me.

"Yeah sure all good?" He asked me worried.

I just nodded to him, I then walked to Trent as Andy followed me and Trent came with me.

We got to a private place, "firstly where were you last night?" He asked me.

"I was with Trent" I told him, "and I was going to come back I promise I was-"

Before I could finish Andy butted in, "Liv it's fine could have messaged me" he told me, "right what did you want to tell me" he added on.

I just looked at Trent who was behind Andy he wad nodding to me, "I'm pregnant again" i told him nervously.

All of a sudden his eyes widened, "really?" He asked me confused.

I just nodded to him not knowing what to say, "oh my goodness" he said while hugging me.

"You need to give someone else a hug as well Andy" u told him while smiling.

Andy rolled his eyes at me as he lifted Trent up and gave him a manly hug, "oh you're growing up to quick liv" he told me jokingly.

"Wait have you told Rachel?" He asked us.

"Umm no you're the first one to find out" I told him.

"Fuck yess" he said while running off.

It's been a couple hours and I'm scrolling through my phone til I heard someone shouting my name I then looked up and it was klopp he started to walk my way.

"Ahh liv the person I wanted to see" he told me as he sat down in front of me.

"Why's that?" I asked him all confused.

"I heard you were looking for a job and I have the perfect one for you, Andy and Trent told me that you are the most tidiest around here" he told me.

"Yess, did Trent say that I was looking for a job?" I asked him.

"He did yes, so how do you feel about doing the cleaning and getting kits ready for us and maybe the social media team can use a little help as well" he asked me with a smile.

"Of course but-" I said to him.

"It will be only for around 8 months Trent told me congrats liv" he told me as we stood up and hugged each other.

"Has he told anyone else?" I asked him worried.

"No he hasn't Liv don't worry" he told me.

Klopp got me outside to watch the boys train I put on Trent's coat he has hung up as it was a bit colder when we got here.

"Liv do you want to start after the boys finish training?" He asked me.

"Yeah course I can" i told her him, after a while the boys started to go in and Trent was the last one at the back.

And I started to shiver as it was really windy and I was talking with klopp as I felt someone wrap their arms around me I looked behind me and it was Trent.