𝟓

It's the last day of training before Christmas and Andy, Rachel, Rocco and myself are going back to my parents

Andy and I got to the training ground and eating breakfast, "Liv you don't have to have that" Andy said to me as I looked at him, "just leave it here and get something else" he added on.

I then got up and went up to the bar to get something else I was wearing Trent's hoodie and no one else had noticed nothing.

I decided to get a hot chocolate, "do you need help?" I heard someone from behind me.

I looked back and saw Trent standing there, "yes please" I said to him, "has my brother talked to you?" I said while looking at him with sad eyes.

"Yeah he has why?" He told me.

"I don't want to go back home" I said to him while crying.

"Why thought you" he said to me, "can you talk to Andy for me" I asked him.

"Yeah course I will" he told me, "come with me" he added on, as he toke my arm.

"What why?" I asked him confused.

"You're staying with me for the day" he said to me as we walked into the gym.

"But what if Andy see's us?" I asked him as I followed him, he completely ignored me I followed him into the gym.

And there was only Trent and I and one other person, it was Ox, "I'll just leave" he said as he was about to leave.

"Thanks mate" Trent said to him.

"Also I'm sorry about the other day" he said to me, "it's okay sorry for walking off" I told him.

I then just sat down as I watched Trent do some workouts while everyone else started to come through the double doors.

As I awkwardly sat in the gym and Trent kept looking back at me every few seconds.

"Liv how you doing?" I heard klopp say to me.

"Oh hey I'm all good" I said as I stood up.