Chapter 3

Raya

                                LIVING MY LIFE

Living my life to the fullest is my goal right now . No matter what, I want to live my life happily without any regrets. Over the past years I have been too focus on others well being . Now I want to do it for myself, for my own good . I want to enjoy my life and make new friends . These few days I have been thinking so much and finally come to the point that I would want to make friends again . I know I'm traumatized because of what happened in the past but I can't just stay like this forever . I have asked for my brother's advice again and he told me to do what's best for myself. He was happy with my decision. Kyle actually cried when I told him about my decision to change myself. I opened up about my past to Nina when we have sleepover in my penthouse. Nina was so happy when I invited her over and she got emotional hearing my story . Nina thank me for sharing her about my personal story . She also told me about her fucked up family. Our sleepover was spend on telling story about ourselves and secrets we've kept away from everyone . It was good to share with someone other my family .

Aaron became very good friends with us . Everyone was shocked to see us hanging out together in university campus . Popular boy hanging out with us is really something interesting for everyone . I might be daughter of billionaire but I was low key and don't want attention from everyone. Even Aaron's friends started hanging out with us too. Nina was over the moon these days . I mean who wouldn't, her long time crush is a friend now .

Just like that Aaron's birthday is tomorrow and we're having a hard time choosing a birthday gift for him . We're currently in the shopping mall . Actually we kinda lied to Aaron about how busy we are when he asked to hang out on our usual cafe.

"So how about a shirt? " Nina asked pointing to the few shirt .
" Nah Boy have too many shirts ." Jacob rolled his eyes ..

" u Uugh why is it hard to buy a gift for a boy ?" Nina exclaimed.

"May be we could buy him something unique gift " I said.
" right if we find " Nina said..

I mean it's already two hours pass , we still haven't found one single gift for him . I'm already tired and hungry.  So we decided to eat first in the restaurant near the mall . We were also running out of gift ideas . I guess because we were hungry and with empty stomach we surely couldn't think anymore.  Jacob was throwing a pit about how it's not fair he is stuck with me and Nina but not the others . It's because we both are more close with Aaron and Jacob . So he had to come with us to buy gifts for Aaron . We ordered our food and devoured the food like there's no tomorrow as soon as food was served to us .

After contemplating and thinking  , I bought Nike shoes for Aaron because I often see him wearing Jordans . Nina bought gift cards and Jacket written A in the backside of the Jacket from H & M. Jacob already bought a gift while he went vacation last week with his parents .

"Gosh finally we bought a gift . It feels like our duty is done now ." I said smiling wide .

"Yeah I hope he likes our gifts " Nina said worried.

"Cmon girls , don't worry .Aaron is not mean to not accept your gifts . " Jacob chuckle and he earned two slap on his shoulder from both of us .

We also made sure to order birthday cake for Aaron from his favourite pastries shop . Of course,  we couldn't resist and drool seeing so many flavors of pastries on the shop.  So we decided to sit and eat again.  So right now we're waiting for our order and eat . In between Aaron call us and we had to lie to him that we're doing project together in the library.  I just hope he don't go to library.