Ch 42 Not only kiss !

Her head hit his broad chest and she immediately held her head. While Ahil gently pressed her head to his chest and caressed her forehead with his cold fingers and asked softly, "Didn't you get hurt?"

"Why didn't I get hurt? It feels like I hit my head against the wall." When she replied looking at him, he raised his eye brows and said, "I agree that my muscles are strong... Now you call them stones, it is wrong."

In return she looked away and said, "Now I said whatever I felt."

Before Ahil could say anything else to her, she quickly moved forward and placed her hand on a black colored shorts.

Ahil did not expect at all that Hiya would wear such stylish clothes?

Looking at the dress she was holding in her hand, he asked her, "May I know? For whom are you taking these shorts?"

"Of course I am buying it for myself. Anyway, now in saree and suit I neither look gorgeous nor hot to you."

Then, like a child, she put that one piece on herself and said, "In this I will look both hot and gorgeous, right? And my figure is amazing too."

Ahil had seen her doing it like a child for the first time. On which she smiled and hugged him, placing both his hands on her waist he said smilingly, "Oh yes dear, you will look the hottest, now you are happy."

After saying this, he asks the shopkeeper to pack different western dresses for Hiya which she had selected. After doing a lot of shopping in the mall, Hiya accidentally collides with a man.

However, the man had turned around at this point, so he was unable to see Hiya, but Hiya knew that he was the same merciless person who had made her life intolerably painful.

As soon as she saw him, she held Ahil's hand and started walking fast. She felt as if her throat was drying up and she would faint at any moment. She was moving fast without making eye contact with him and at the same time she held Ahil's hand tinghtly and asked him to go home, "Aa... Ahil ... let's...let's go home."

"So soon? We still have to see the jewelery and sandals, madam." He held her arms and asked her to walk slowly.

As soon as Ahil extended his hand on her arm, she felt Hiya's body trembling. He caressed her forehead and asked, "What happened? Are you tired?"

“Yes… I am very tired, please take me home.” When he asked the question, she gasped and said to Ahil with a jerk.

To which he smiled slightly and said, "Calm down baby... first eat something and then let's go home."

"No... no, let's go home." Looking back fearfully, she once again insisted on going home.

"But Hiya, we still have to have dinner, why are we in such a hurry? Why don't we sit in the mall and eat something?"

Ahil started pulling her towards the food stall. Both of them started walking again in the same direction in which Utkarsh was present there. And suddenly his eyes fell on Hiya.

In panic, Hiya suddenly hugged Ahil to save herself from Utkarsh's gaze.She was standing holding his white shirt tightly with the fists of both of her hands. He had never expected her to come so close to him in suddenly. In return, Ahil also held the shoppers' bags and held her waist with his hands.

For a few moments he had also forgotten where both of them were. The only thought was that his lovely wife had come close to him on her own choice today. Not only this, Hiya had placed her lips on his lips in no time.

On which his thirst had increased. Even though she had just placed her lips on Ahil's lips. While Ahil was kissing her desperately as if he was waiting for her. Although he was completely shocked at this action of hers, he did not expect that Hiya would do something like this.

But whatever it may be, Ahil enjoyed kissing Hiya. Both of them got so engrossed in kissing each other that they did not even remember that they were in a public place. But it didn't matter to Ahil, anyway he was kissing his wife.

Meanwhile Utkarsh came walking towards Hiya but seeing a couple kissing desperately, he thought, "No, what will Hiya do with such a rich man? They seem to be a high class couple. Maybe I made a mistake in identifying them? Just once that bitch gets my hands on me, I won't let her escape again. I would break her legs that's it better." He was thinking to himself with anger in his eyes.

And He passed by them to went away. When Hiya felt that Utkarsh had really left from here, she immediately tried to separate herself from Ahil. But Ahil was not going to leave her.

On which she angrily showed his eyes to Ahil and said, "Ahil, we are in a public place."

"You should have thought about this before coming close to me, didn't you darling?" He saw in her eyes mischievously.

"So you're going to kiss me like this in front of everyone?" She got angry at his action.

"Does anyone have the courage to stop me?" He slowly winked at Hiya.

Then seeing her eyes grow big with anger, he released his lips from her. Everyone standing nearby started clapping after seeing both of them.

Seeing them, a wife complained to her husband, "Learn something from them...be romantic like them."

Everyone present there said, "Oh wow! Love should be like this."

"You two look very cute together."

Ahil and Hiya were a little embarrassed seeing the crowd around them. But in return they just smiled and looked at them and also looked at each other.

No matter how Hiya felt, it was certain that Ahil got solace by kissing Hiya.

Now he just wanted to have dinner as soon as possible and spend some more time alone with Hiya, because he was not satisfied with a little kiss...he wants something else too Today.