Patching wounds

Lex is injured, Al patches her up and sexy time ensues....

Lex sighed as she drew a bath, looking in the mirror she touched the bruise on her shoulder " Ow." She sighed as she heard a light tap at her door. Opening the door she was faced with a concerned Alastor.

“I smelled blood as I passed your room so I wanted to make sure you were ok.” He peers at her bruised shoulder, his eyes filled with concern. “Lex, what happened to you? Who did this to you?” Alastor’s eyes flash with anger. He cannot bear the thought of anyone harming her.

“ I’m alright.... just the usual from an all night shoot.” Self conscious she pulls the towel up over the bruise.

“You should take care of yourself, Lex. You can’t keep pushing yourself like this.” His voice is soft and worried. Alastor steps closer, his hand reaching out to gently touch her bruised shoulder. He hates seeing her hurt in any way. “I wish your boss wasn’t so rough with you.”

“it was my fault, I got a little mouthy.” Lex wrapped her arms around herself. “I know how much Val hates that and I did it anyway.”

"Oh, Lex." Alastor sighed, shaking his head slightly. "You know you don't have to take that kind of treatment from anyone. Especially not him." He paused for a moment before leaning in closer, his voice dropping to a whisper. "Perhaps you should consider working for someone who appreciates and respects you more. Someone like me, perhaps?” He lets out a low chuckle, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

“I wish I could leave, but I owe Val a substantial amount of money.” Lex smiles “And I can’t leave Angel... sometimes I speak out to keep Val from beating the living hell out of him.”

" That's just your way of protecting your best friend darling. I know how much you two care for eachother." Alastor brushed her cheek with his hand, his eyes lingering on the wound “Let’s get you patched up..... that gash on your shoulder needs stitched up.”. He chuckled “There’s something else that needs tending to as well.” His voice dropped lower, a husky rumble that sent shivers down her spine. “My... desires.”

Lex shivered. “I think we can take care of that as well.”

“Oh, I’m counting on it.” He leaned in even closer, his lips brushing against hers in a teasing kiss. “But for now, let’s focus on getting you patched up.”

Lex smiled as she took the towel off so he could examine the extent of her injuries.

Alastor’s eyes trailed over her body, taking in every detail of the injuries she had sustained. His heart ached seeing her like this “ Carefully he stitched her up. “Alright let’s get you into the bath.” As she stepped into the tub, he couldn’t resist the urge to admire her body once more. The water revealed every curve and dip, making him ache with desire.”Close your eyes, darling.” His voice was low and commanding as he spoke. “I want you to relax and let me take care of everything.” His hands began to work on her body, massaging her shoulders and back, his touch both soothing and arousing..

Lex sighed as his hands moved lower, stroking her hips and thighs before trailing up her stomach to her breasts. He cupped them gently, feeling the warmth of her skin through the water.

Alastor smiled. “You are so beautiful,” he murmured, his voice thick with lust.His fingers moved to her throat, tracing the line of her neck as he leaned in close to kiss her. But just before their lips met, he pulled back, a sadistic smile playing on his lips. “There’s something I need to tell you first