Unexpected Visit

Alastor comes to see Lex when she had a break at the Strip/Sex club she works at... Alley fun ensues.

Lex pinned Alastor to the alley wall kissing down his neck. " I'm glad you decided to come tonight."

Alastors breath hitched as he felt Lex's lips against his neck, the touch sending waves of desire coursing through him. He couldn't resist pushing back into the embrace, his body craving more contact, He moaned softly, his hands sliding up to grip her hips tightly. His cock, already hard in his pants, throbbed against her stomach as he arched into the touch. “Lex...,”

She smiled and chuckled softly. “ Yes?”

“You... you feel so good,” Alastor panted, his eyes closing as he savored the sensation of their bodies pressed together. His mind was filled with lustful thoughts, imagining what it would be like to claim her right here in this alleyway.

“So I take it you liked my dance? Well what you could see from the doorway anyway."

Alastor groaned into the kiss, nipping at her lower lip before pulling back to look into her eyes. His gaze was heavy-laden with desire as he answered. “Yeah... You know I did. You look absolutely stunning in that outfit,” As they continued to grind against each other, Alastor’s hands slipped lower, gripping firmly at Lex’s ass through her almost non existent skirt. He pulled her even closer, his arousal pressing hot and angry against her stomach. “I can’t wait any longer,”

Lex let a barely audible moan escape her. “ Then don’t,”

Alastor quickly flipped their position pressing her against the wall and pinning her wrists above her head with one hand as he leaned down to kiss her neck. Growling low in his throat he pushed his cock into her wet, willing pussy, thrusting hard and deep. Every stroke sent a jolt of pleasure through him, the rut intensifying his hunger for release. "Fuck yes, Lex,"

“Shhhh.” Lex whispered “ If Val catches us.”

His expression darkened at the mention of Val, but he didn’t slow his pace. Instead, he buried himself deeper inside her, claiming her body as his own. “He won’t. And if he does...well, then I’ll deal with it.”

“He’s my boss..... if I get caught he won’t only take it out on me, he will take it out on Angel to get at me.”

Alastor’s eyes flashed with a mix of lust and anger as he felt her tighten around him. He couldn’t help but be angry that her job was ruining their intimate moment. “Damn it, Lex,”With a low growl, he spoke in a deep voice that vibrated through her. “Do you want me to fuck you until you forget about work?”

Lex smiled. “ I want you to fuck me until I forget my name.”

His eyes darkened further as a sinister smile spread across his face. He chuckled softly before lifting her leg, placing it over his shoulder and driving his cock deep into her wet pussy. With a growl, he began a hard, powerful rhythm that left her gasping for breath. His hips snapped forward, hitting her sweet spot each time as he chanted her name in a rough voice. The pleasure was too much to bear, and he came with a roar, filling her with his seed. His cock twitched as it remained erect even after cumming. “Now do you remember why you belong to me.... not Valentino.”He ran his fingers through his thick mane of hair and licked his lips, tasting her on them. He knew he had her exactly where he wanted her. His monocle slipped down his nose as he grinned wickedly, his gaze locked on her. He slammed back into her with force,“Feel me inside you? That’s where I’ll always be.”

Lex smiled. “ I wouldn’t want you anywhere else, but I have to get back in the club soon.”

He growled, his frustration evident. “Then let’s make this quick. But know that I won’t let you go easily.” With that, he picked her up and roughly pushing her against the wall again.

“You are such and animal.”

He laughed, a dark and twisted sound. Turning her to face the wall he thrust into her from behind, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he continued his relentless pace. “And you love every second of it, don’t you?”

“Fuck Yes!”

With a sudden burst of speed, he slammed into her over and over again, each thrust harder than the last. He bit down on her neck, drawing blood as he reached his climax deep inside her. “You’re mine...forever.”

“You say that now.... wait until the rut is over and see if you still feel that way.”
He pulled out of her, leaving a trail of cum on her thighs, he looked into her eyes as his own filled with a mix of lust and obsession. “Oh, I will. And I’ll prove it to you time and time again.”

Lex smiled and kissed him softly. “I would love that. It’s nice to have someone who actually gives a shit about me and doesn’t just take what they want and leave.”
He smirked, leaning down to place a gentle kiss on her neck. “You’ll never have to worry about that with me, my dear. Now, let’s see how much more pleasure I can give you before the night is over.”

Lex looked at the ground trying not to blush.. “ When I get back to the hotel after work I look forward to that.”

His eyes sparkled with anticipation. “Oh, the things I’ll do to you when we’re alone... You’ll be begging for more.” He leaned in closer, his breath hot against her ear as he whispered “Until then, my dear. Remember who you belong to.” He turned and walked away, his cane clicking against the pavement. As he walked he whispered, “Don’t forget I love you.”

Lex smiled tucking her hair behind her ear before slipping in the backstage door that was right next to her dressing room praying no one would see her sneaking back In.........