Prologue

Hello, my name is.. Jihaku Misahani, I'm just a normal boy who has no talent whatsoever, I've always admired and cherished Hope's Peak Academy, when, at the age of 19, I had finally gotten accepted at Hope's Peak Academy, I felt myself getting excited but I had to calm myself down, as I shouldn't show myself off too much.

~TIMESKIP~

I entered the building and admired at how gigantic it is, I still couldn't believe the fact that I was enrolled in this huge, and gigantic academy. I walked around until I heard the sound of someone's faint crying, I tried to follow the sounds of those crying and saw a boy with medium-sized red-hair and glasses wearing black and grey-ish clothing hurled up in a ball crying. I then went up to the boy and tapped him on his shoulder. The boy then looked up to see me. "Hey.. Are you okay?" I asked the boy softly. "I thought I was alone in this building.." The boy said as I offered my hand and helped him up and wiped his tears. "So uh, what's your name?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "My name is.. Kisaji Rorokuji.. Ultimate.. Ultimate medic.." Kisaji said. "Whats.. whats your ultimate?" Kisaji asked to me. I froze for a bit. I had forgotten if I had an Ultimate or not. "Well uh.. This may sound weird but I don't know my Ultimate.." I said, awkwardly, hoping he'd brush it off. "Oh, okay then!" Kisaji said, a small smile lit up on his face. "We should explore this place incase we find more people." I said. "Oh.. Also, what's your name? You haven't told me yet.." Kisaji said. "Oh uh, sorry for that! My name is Jihaku Misahani." I said. "Oh.. okay jihaku!" Kisaji said, a small smile lit up on his face again as we both walked the halls to continue exploring, then suddenly we found two more people, this time, there was a boy and a girl. The girl had brunette-short hair and also had yellow eyes with a cat hairclip and a big bow, while wearing what looked like an idol dress, while the boy had brown faded to black hair and was wearing what looked like a school uniform, and also had red eyes. It also looked like they were arguing. Me and Kisaji slowly started to approach them, kisaji was hiding behind me as we both approached them, they then stopped to turn and look at us. The tension in the air was thick.. and so was the awkwardness. "Dude, your being awkward again." The brunette haired girl said to the brunette boy. "What do you mean awkward YOUR awkward!" The brunette boy argued back. "Uhm.." Kisaji said, trying to break the tension and awkwardness as the girl and boy turned to look at us. "Well how about an introduction first?" I said. "Hmm.. Alright then! I'm Misuki Shikari! The Ultimate Idol!" Misuki said, flapping her hair. "I'm.. Okori Maiya, I don't even know my own Ultimate.." Okori said. "Wait, you don't know your own ultimate too?" I said, surprised. "Well, atleast we have one thing in common.." Okori said. "A-and I'm.. Kisaji Rorokuji.. The Ultimate Medic.." Kisaji said, holding onto his arm as he looked nervous, "Im Jihaku Misahani." I said.