☂ Chapter 5 ☂

Start from the beginning

Lucia woke up in her bed but not the one at the academy, the one back home. She looked around confused to why she was back here so when she stepped out of her room she called out to her mom.

"Mom!? Mom, where are you!?" She looked all around and there was nothing so she decided to check outside but when she opened the front door, there was nothing but rundown buildings, houses, and ashes in the air. Her breath hitched. It started to get hard to breathe and the smell of smoke was coming from behind her. She looked back terrified at the sight of her home burning from the inside and when she looked down she saw her mom on the floor trying to stay alive.

"No, no, no, Please mom, I'm right here, Please don't go. Don't die on me." Lucia cries while holding her mom's almost lifeless body gently in her arms.

"Mija-'' She coughs rapidly when blood comes out of her mouth. "-you are a danger... to this world but you... can also save it."

"What? I caused all of this?"

"No, you.. tried to save..." her mom's breathing stops and Lucia quickly checks her pulse. There was none.

"Mom?! No please, I need you!" She held onto her mom's lifeless body crying even more than before. Soon her mom turned into ashes and some wind blew her away along with the house and everything around Lucia. She was in a dark pitch black place, cold and hollow. She cried on the floor hopelessly. 'How could this happen? Why me? What happened? Did I do this? Did I try to save the world? Did we fail?' Questions were running through her head but were then interrupted by a voice calling her name and Five's name. Knocking was also being heard.

Lucia shot her eyes open and jumped from her seat. 'Oh great it was just a stupid nightmare' Sighed in relief wiping a tear from her cheek. She then turned to the direction of the window and felt like her soul left her body for a moment after seeing Luther's face pressed against the window, knocking.

"Ay cabron(bastard)! Luther!?" Her yelling woke up Five but he too looked like he just had a nightmare.

"What's with all the yelling?"

"Luther scared me, he's outside the door."

"Let me in!" Luther yells from outside.

Five groans and Lucia was about to jump to the back but he grabbed her by the thigh, causing her to yelp. "Pendejo, ¡no hagas eso!(Dumbass, don't do that!)"

"Sorry, but I don't want Luther sitting here."

"Well don't go around touching a lady's thigh like that-" she looks down to see that he still had his hand on her thigh which caused her to blush, "-and get your hand off it!" She slaps his hand away.

"My bad, I didn't realize." His cheeks slightly turned pink.

"I'm going to the back, it seems that you guys need some serious brother talk." She unlocked and opened the passenger door for Luther before jumping to the back of the van.

Luther tried squeezing himself inside and caused the van to shake a bit. Lucia was struggling to not laugh in the back. She always catches herself laughing with or at this strange family.

"What do you want, Luther! We're on a mission here." Five said a bit irritated.

"You guys sleeping didn't seem like it...Are you guys okay?"

"Well you shouldn't be...how did you even find us?"

"Umm, well..." Luther looked back and this made Lucia turn around to look in the same direction and she jumped a bit because she didn't realize Klaus was in the van as well. "Wha-When did you get in here??"