A 'Simple Game' IV

*...*

*...*

*...*

*Keycard has been inserted*

*Initianing loading...50%*

*75%*

*99%*

*100%*

*Loading complete!*

"Gooooooo~d night, my people!" a certain yellow chicken yelled. "Man that wasn't concerning at all." She began to stretch her endoskeleton, twisting her head and joints in a circle. "I see you managed to get everything, Ellis! I'm so proud of you-"

Opening her pink eyes, she noticed that there was nobody in front of her.

"Ellis?" Chiku blinked her eyes to make sure her vision wasn't faulty, but sure enough, she wasn't. She looks to the right to see Bonfie still asleep. To the left, the same goes for Fredina and Fexa. "...Did my alarm reboot go off too early?"

"Hisss~"

"Hmm?" Chiku looked down and saw her cupcake friend. "Ah, sweety! Seems that you're awake!" She smiled at it...before an internal window broke inside her. "Wait! Why are you awake!? You are supposed to be turned off!"

Did she forget to put him to sleep? Please tell her it didn't attack Ellis when it found it or turn it on by accident!

"Hisss~" the Cupcake simply began to hop to the exit, bouncing at her to follow quickly.

Chiku felt concerned about this. The little one doesn't usually act like this unless it is serious. Detaching herself from her charging cable, she quickly left the room.

A few seconds later, she saw Cupcake bouncing inside party room number 5. She didn't reach the frame but she suddenly felt dread.

Peeking her head inside, her eyes shrunk to almost non-existent.

Cupcake was bouncing up and down hurriedly as Ellis sprawled on the floor next to it.

"Ellis!" Chiku quickly went to him, her eyes going bright neon pink, kneeling to his face to inspect him. She gasped when she saw his eyes had gone static yet again. "Oh, you have to be fawking, kidding me!" This was not supposed to be part of the game!

The moment Ellis had entered the room, a voice recorder that she left behind should have played out and then he would choose one of the presents! If he picks the right one, he gets the prize! If not, a small jack-in-the-box ghost would pop out!

Bonfie's idea and completely harmless!

And looking at the present he opened, he chose the correct one!

How the heck did this happen?!

Her eyes went up and down multiple times, ensuring he was still breathing. She sighs in relief when she finds breathing in him, "Okay...Not dead at least."

I forgot to inform you all. Chiku has a third job; medical knowledge. Given that the kitchen is where the most 'dangerous' weapons were, she was uploaded with medical practice in case anyone got hurt.

So yeah...that comment about cutting Ellis into pieces? Probably wasn't far off the truth. And definitely isn't foreshadowing or referencing something.

"Nothing wrong with him...he's only unconscious." She said, before seeing a bit of red on Ellis's stomach, "...Okay, so a bit of pain in the stomach, but nothing more-" Her talking came to a stop when she noticed Ellis' right arm.