Chapter 8

Okay some of it is dirty FYI anyways enjoy

---------------------------------------------

Maddie POV:

I woke up with Harry's arms around my waist. I slowly toke them off not wanting to wake him up. He looked so sweet and baby like when he was asleep. It reminds me of when we uh....you know.

*FlashBack*

We went clubbing that night the music was pounding my ears. I dragged Harry out of the club. He wasn't drunk thank gawd. But he did have some to drink and as did I. We were walking around hands together. Harry pulled me aside not caring about the paps that have been following us. And he kissed me full out of lust and pleasure. I kissed him with the same intent.

"Let's go get a hotel room." He whispered into my ear. I nodded and followed him down a few roads then we came up on a hotel. We walked inside and Harry checked in then we went to our room. I mean I still had my 'V' card so I was beyond nervous. I knew Harry knew what he was doing but I was scared. We got to our room and after we closed the door Harry grabbed me and kissed me hard and long. I straddled him and he walked over to the bed not breaking the kiss. I pulled off his shirt right away once we hit the bed. He did the same but was disappointed when I was wearing an under shirt.

"Tease." He said threw a long kiss. I giggled. He pulled off my under shirt to his delight I was wearing my prettiest lace pink bra. He kissed up and down my body. He sucked my neck making me moan in delight.

"You like that eh?" He said. He continued what he was doing until he hit my shorts he unzipped them so gentle and nice it made me shiver. Then they were off. Lemme say one thing I was happy I didn't wear my granny panties. I will not tell you what cause that would be weird. He slipped off his pants easy. Now him on top of me making me feel small and baby like. He unclipped my bra and I slipped off his boxers and then my own underwear. Both completely naked now and making out hardcore Harry pulled away and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Please?"I said trying to make it hott which probably didn't work. We been going out for almost a year a neither of us were ready until now so I guess it was the right time.

(A/N and now it is going to get pretty dirty and trust me it was awkward for me writing this k?)

He was on top of me and the first push made me gasp. He chuckled lightly to himself then pushed again which was sweeter and easier than the first but still painful. If any bitch tells you that it doesn't hurt that bad your first time slap that bitch in the face it is killer. Anyways after it was done the I was thankful I enjoyed every second of it and I'm sure Harry did too.

"Round two?" Harry said to me.

"Eh why not? YOLO." I replied. The second time was a billion times more painful than the first. He made me scream because of the pain. It was hard and Harry was a horny bastard at the moment. He kept pushing and pushing until I literally thought there was not enough pain for me to take. It was finally over and me and Harry slept with a smile on our faces for sure. I did enjoy that night for sure. Anyways I woke up the next morning with the curly hair kid sleeping next to me and he looked little and cute.

*End of FlashBack*

Aww he is so cute I thought snapping out of my flashback. I had to fight the temptation to take a picture because that is kinda stalker ish. I wasn't paying attention because next thing I know Harry is awake.

"Morning beautiful." He yawned.

"Morning curly." I giggled. He pulled me right back in bed with him. I tried pushing him away I mean we weren't a couple we just kiss randomly and we have a kid no big deal. Okay so maybe me and Harry have something going on but I'm not sure what it is yet.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He asked.

"With your morning breathe um no I'm good." I replied kissing his cheek. He grunted but went to go get Darcy. So cute?

I just don't know what me and Harry are doing. We aren't a couple so I mean what are we?

---------------------------------------------

Okay it was an intense chappie tonight lol well in the next few chapters we find out what went down with them. Okay nighty night