Chapter 1

Maddie POV:

"Darcy babe come here." I called for my 3 year old daughter as she wobble in her little dress. I giggled at the way she walked. We lived in the big city of London. I love it here and Darcy does too. I swear Darcy looks just like Harry with her curly hair and bright green eyes. She looks nothing like me. The only thing that is the same is that we both love dancing. 

"Mummy where is daddy?" Darcy asked in her cute little voice.

"He is working but you will meet him ... soon." I said the last part quietly because I didn't know when she would actually meet Harry being honest. Yep I forgot to tell you that I dated Harry Styles from One Direction when I was 17 and he was 18. We dated for about a year but then I caught him and Caroline Flack together .... again. Then about three weeks later I found out I was pregnant I decided not to tell Harry I mean with his career and all it wasn't a good idea. Now it is three years later and I haven't totally forgot about Harry in fact I am still in love with him. But I cannot forgive him after what happen. I am just scared that Darc's (short for Darcy) heart will be broken. She is just to perfect for that to happen.

"Hey do you wanna go to the park?" I asked.

"Yay! The park!" she said clapping her little hands. I put her shoes and jacket on and we walked to the park. I watched her play on the swings. I started to get thirsty I got up to get a drink. I ran right into a tall man and fell on my arse.

"Sorry love let me help you up." I looked up to see bring green eyes I could recognize those anywhere they were Harry's. I toke his hand and then he gasped. Yep he realized it was me greatness. 

"Maddie?" He asked. 

"Hi Haz." 

"How have you been?"

"I can't really talk Harry you see my daughter is um over there."  He looked at me surprised he noticed that she looked just like him. 

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You don't even know if she is yours!"

"Is she?"

"Yes."

"Go get her I would like to meet her." He said sounding mad. Ops. I grabbed Darcy and toke her to Harry.

"Darcy this is umm...." I studdered.

"Daddy!" She screamed. He toke her from my arms and played with her for the rest of the time we were at the park.

*Hours Later*

"Harry we have to go home." I said.

"Okay I would like to see her again may I have your number?" We exchanged number and I toke Darcy home. She was excited she finally met her dad.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I know that Harry just turned 19 but this is in the future okay? And I really like this story. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it:)

Love,

Me:)