Car Chase

"Alright, I'll get a combo, with a large Dr. Pepper," I announced into the speaker. The employee replied, "Okay, combo, large DP. Anything else?"

"Nope, that's it."

"Alright, miss, your order's at the window." Silver quickly ran up and I snatched the food. But Silverstream looked back at me, curious. "Don't you have to pay?"

I shook my head. "Nah, my family has a membership here. And membership equals free meals for a month! Go ahead and graze, I'll be there in a sec. I think I know that guy."

I dashed to the window, making sure no one was driving up. "Hey! You're Jack!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Jack Darby, right?"

He looked startled. "Oh, yeah. And you're..."

"Leah. Mrs. Barnett's homeroom." I held my hand out, waiting for Jack to shake it, but he never did. I quickly pulled it back. "Sorry if I scared you. I'm just excited. I never knew you worked here."

I saw a navy blue bike with pink streaks in the parking lot and gasped. "Nice! Is this your bike?"

Jack shook his head. I didn't see anyone else around here. Whose bike was this? Jack was about to say something else, but headlights caught his attention.

"Uh-oh!" I gasped. "Purples!" Jack looked confused. "What?"

"Jack, you have to get out of here. Those cars are dangerous. They will kill you." He raised an eyebrow, and looked at the cars.

 Scrap.

"Get on, guys!" a feminine voice ordered.

"Who said that?" Jack shrieked, as he came out of the building. The motorcycle suddenly turned its lights on and came over to me and Jack. "Get on!"

I grabbed the handles and mounted, and Jack was holding onto my shoulders. The motorcycle bolted out of the parking lot, and the cars were still chasing us. They inched their way closer, about to crush us, until the bike did a wheelie between the two cars!

"Whoa!" we both yelled.

Do not let go! I heard the motorcycle speak again.

"Who said that?!" Jack shouted. The motorcycle turned to a corner between buildings and Jack and I dismounted. "Silverstream!" I called. She came running, and was shocked by the motorcycle moving on its own.

I don't exist. Tell anyone about me, and I will hunt you down.

It was talking to Jack in an ominous voice as he backed away from the vehicle. It sped away, as the purples were still following. They turned to Jack and I, and I mounted Silverstream immediately. "Get on!" I ordered. 

Silver bolted away from the cars. "Why can't you fly?" I shouted.

"They shot my wing down when I was getting to you!"

But despite Silverstream being faster in the air, she could still run at least 80 miles per hour on the ground. The cars attempted shooting at us again, and the motorcycle showed up and ordered Jack to hop on.

"Punch it, Silverstream!" I commanded. Silver ran as fast as she could, dodging attacks and pounding her hooves on the concrete. I turned my head around, and found a black-and-yellow muscle car crashing right into the purple ones.

"Friend of yours?" Jack called.

"Family," the cycle replied. This was an epic battle between 'Cons and whatever the good guys were called.

"Uh-oh," Silverstream gritted. "The road ends! How will we get away?"

"Jump!"

Silverstream and the bike slid right off the road into the ditch to save all of us, and Jack was screaming like the devil was chasing him. As soon as we landed, I saw a younger boy with glasses, and when he saw us in action, he dropped the controller and gasped, "Whoa."

"You have no idea," Jack sighed in relief that he wasn't dead meat, and dismounted the bike.

We heard engines revving, and found out the 'Cons had followed us all along. Maybe we were dead meat.