Chapter 46

YN: ok lets go don't want to keep them waiting * They arrive and see everyone chatting* hey guys *looks at Snape* Thanks professor

Snape: You're very welcome. And before I go I wanted to inform you that for your last year here I'm making you captain of the Quidditch team.

YN: I'm sorry I don't think I heard you correctly you just say that I'm going to be captain of the Quidditch team?

Draco: Hell yeah this is awesome Angel. You really deserve this.

Mattheo: right and with you being Captain we are definitely going to win the Quidditch Cup this year for sure.

YN: so since I'm captain does that mean I can rearrange the team I taking some people off and adding some people?

Snape: it does as well as being in charge of all the practices and other things. Who do you have in mind.

YN: I want to get Marcus Flint off the team for sure not sure who else I'm sacking. But I do know that I want Mattheo, Theo and Crystal on the team.

Mattheo: you do know Marcus is going to pissed right? 

Theo: why us I mean like what positions would we even play?

YN: I don't care if Marcus is pissed or not. Because I've seen all three of you play Quidditch on your free time you're really good. Mateo I want as a beater like me Theo you're going to be a chaser and Crystal is going to be our keeper. So you guys in?

Mattheo: Of course I am. Our house is going to be the one to beat this year for once.
Theo: I agree. I'm in.

Crystal: I wanted to be on the Quidditch team since year 2 but Marcus refused to let me. I'm so excited about this.

YN: great our first practice will be tomorrow after classes be ready cuz I'm not going to be easy on any of you.

Snape: and this is why I chose you. I won't form the others who's the new captain is and when the first practice will be. Enjoy your dinner. *He leaves*

Jax: Congrats YN. You will be a great captain.

Loki: you were born to be a leader. So you will do well so I'm very proud of you princess.

YN: Thanks dad and maybe you can come see on of the matches and see all of us in action.