the betrayl

As Showtime Steve runs through the portal, he is greeted by an unexpected sight. Showtime Crystal and Glitchtrap are engaged in a seemingly friendly conversation,showtime steve sees how they are talking nicely he steps forward a bit but he stops from beimg scared.showtime steve stands there overthinking is she going tobe here forever?! what is going to happen to her!? is he going to kill her?? these thoughs went on and on.showtime steve freezes in place when he meets glitchtraps eyes.

Despite the atmosphere between the two characters, there is an underlying tension that cannot be ignored. Showtime Steve's instincts tell him that there is more to Glitchtrap than meets the eye, Showtime steve was scared out of his mind for him seeing his own sister talking to a villian nicely! this makes Showtime steve feel betrayed by his own sister but when he sees her eyes they are now puprle not red anymore,He knows that glitchtrap has control over showtime crystal. This makes showtime steve mad when suddenly Molten Freddy and Bryan ran though the portal this sruspises showtime steve. He didnt know molten freddy cares about showtime crystal that much to save her from a villian.

Showtime crystal looks at showtime steve, she gets annoyed that they are here and she points a huge lazer gun at showtime steve when she goes to fire at showtime steve but once it was about to hit showtime steve molten freddy blocks it and saves showtime steve from being shot.This makes showtime crystal mad so she shoots molten again but molten freddy grabs showtime crystal and pulls her away from glitchtrap.

Showtime Crystal gets control of her body again and she turns towards glitchtrap and she fires the laster gun at glitchtrap and hits him in the head.After they went back though the portal they were greeted by everyone who was worried about them. Molten told crystal "don't accept anything from people you don't know idiot..." And crystal nodded.