The Aftermath

Vox woke up in pain. His head was foggy, and his entire body seemed to ache.

He was lying on his bed, awkwardly sprawled across the covers, and didn't attempt to move as he tried to remember what happened.

Oh, there was Alastor. He'd fucked Alastor.

Well, not exactly. Alastor had just sucked him off, but honestly, he wasn't complaining. It was an improvement from their relationship before, by far.

And it was one of the best experiences he had ever had.

Vox's elation didn't last for long, unfortunately, as the second he sat up, intense pain shot through his knees and he found himself gritting his teeth, holding back from screaming.

He'd had a few scratches and scrapes before, but nothing as severe as this. Vox wasn't sure how long he had been unconscious, but it couldn't have been too long, as the blood was still fresh and wet, soaking through his pants and dripping down his legs. Either that, or the wounds were deeper than they looked. And they looked deep.

Vox couldn't even bring himself to touch the gashes, terrified that he would find his flesh shredded down to the bone.

Well, at least he could remember what happened. As Vox was coming, Alastor had clawed his knees. Hard. Harder than Vox thought possible. And for some reason, the pain had made it feel even better. That was, of course, before it had all made him short-circuit and shut down.

Vox never thought himself to be masochistic, but then again, he never thought he would ever end up having Alastor on his knees for him.

Another painfully obvious thing was the lack of the presence of a certain Radio demon. It was just bad etiquette to leave straight after making somebody pass out. He wanted to have a few extremely strong words with him.

But before then, he needed to be able to actually stand up without passing out from blood loss.

"Val!" Vox screamed at the top of his lungs.

Before too long, Valentino and, for some reason, Velvette were in his room.

"So..." Valentino drawled, looking up at Vox; he was settled between his legs, lightly trailing his finger over one of the gashes in his knees. "What happened here?"

"Valentino, I swear to God, you are not engaging in your strange kinky foreplay here." Velvette shot a glare at him from her corner, as near to the door as she could be in case she had to make a quick escape to prevent witnessing anything unwanted. "But how the fuck did you get hurt? In your own bedroom of all places? You clearly didn't just trip and fall."

Vox laughed coldly, shoving Valentino back before his knees got further damaged. "I had an accident. But if you don't mind, I have some business to attend to, and at the moment I am bleeding out, so I would appreciate it if you fix me instead of interrogating me."

"Hey, I'm just curious.." Valentino was completely unaffected by the shove, leaning back in immediately. "Because what I'm getting the impression of is that you've been getting laid~"

"Fuck this, I'm out." Velvette promptly vanished with a slam of the door.

The second the door was shut, Valentino leaned his head on Vox's knee, trailing his hand up his upper thigh. "Well, we're alone now..."

"No. Not now, Val, I'm worn out. Go fuck one of your whores." Vox said quickly, shaking his head.

Surprisingly, Valentino didn't argue, instead sitting up with a wide grin. "Oh? Why is that? Maybe you're tired because you've been with someone else this evening already...?"