Chapter 5: Rumors and stuff

Start from the beginning

"Thats me! So you're dani? Denis' little sister.. tell me more about him! If you have time of course"

"I have time after recess if you have time! I'd love to tell you more!"

"Sure, meet at the school garden?"

"Bet!!" I shake his hand and say bye to him before running into cooking class.

"Sorryy! Almost late!!" I say as i sit down at a table.

Then i realized there were only 3 others present, i was pretty confused so i look at mr dj.

He looks back at me and sighs. "Dont worry, kids are just skipping class again"

I look shocked and turn to the others.

"SKIPPING COOKING CLASS? WHAAAAT" i turn back to mr dj in shock of what he just said, what do you mean skipping cooking class?? cooking and baking is FUN.. i dont get it honestly.. poor dj.

"It's okay! They'll miss out today, we're Baking cupcakes today! And when we're finished you can eat them!" He says as he pulls out a recipe.

I get excited and partner up with the girl with blue hair, i think people call her funneh? Well anyways! Lets get baking!

--------

After class was done all the students took two cupcakes to take to lunch or home. Then Dani looked at the time and smiles heading to the school's garden meeting up with Corl.

Corl was sitting down on a bench looking at the sky waiting for Dani. She walked up to him and started speaking.

"Hii!! You wanted to know more about Denis?" She smiled and sat down next to Corl."

He looks at her and smiles back. "Yeah, i mean I've been friends with him for a long time but i feel like he doesn't tell me everything so maybe you can tell me more about him?"

She nodded. "Mhm! That's no problem! I know alot! Where do we begin?"

"Does he have any socials? I thought maybe he blocked me on most but im not sure.."

"Oh! He has this vent account its really sad honestly, i feel so bad for him sometimes but i know he doesn't like to talk about it"

"Vent account huh? Whats the user? Maybe i can help him through it"

Dani nodded and pulled out her phone happily, opening tiktok. Corl pulled out his own phone so he can follow the account later on.

"Im pretty sure this is him! He puts much effort in these videos too.. take a look at some! They're so horrible i can cry.."

Corl raised an eyebrow and looked at her phone. "I see.." he then types the username in his notes app.

Dani smiled. "Do you need to know anything else?"

"Yeah, is Denis scared of anything?"

"Now that you mention it, he talks about how he's scared of this guy, he doesn't say who for some reason but he's always around him" Dani shrugs.

"What? Alex? Yeah i would be scared of Alex too.."

"Who?"

"Don't worry, if you knew who alex was you'd be scared of him too"

"Oh okay! What does he look like so i can stay away from him?"

Corl was abit surprised that Dani said this but answered seriously anyways. "He dyed his hair purple, wears glasses and hangs around that robot guy who claims is not a robot, you might've seen him before"

"Okay! Thank you!" Dani replied looking at the time as its almost time to go to the next class. "I'll be heading to class now it was nice talking to you!" She gets up and waves him goodbye before skipping to class.