20

𝗠𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

      𝗠𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗲      𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

July 2015

                 It was true when they said love made you blind, among other things.

Anger, frustration, wrath, heartbroken, sadness, those were just some of the feelings Sylwia was feeling in that moment.

How could she be so stupid? She had always been so smart... How could she let that happen? It was partly her fault that she felt so shitty now, she knew it.

She should have expected it: all that wasted time, all that secrecy, that waiting for something to finally happen, all as long as a decision was made.

And something really happened. It happened when, without knowing it and through a post on Instagram, Sylwia discovered that Randy had flown to Bora Bora with Kim.

This explained why he no longer responded to her messages or calls, this was why she no longer saw him around their usual places, or at work, this was why he became a ghost in her life.

That fucking coward.

And those two idiots hadn't flown to Bora Bora for a normal holiday, no, there that big dick of a man had knelt down and given the woman he 'was supposed to leave soon' an engagement ring, proposing to her behind a fantastic panorama, with the rays of a setting sun which made everything even more romantic.

And what a ring! At least he had the decency not to give Kim the one Sylwia found in his bag at WrestleMania; coincidence or perhaps not, the Polish woman knew that he was unaware of her discovery.

And why not posting it all over social media? Did that idiot think she wouldn't have seen it? That she lived under a rock?

Oh, Sylwia could only imagine how Kim was enjoying that, and she was damn sure it was her who the American woman thought when posting that stupid ugly photo. To show off what would never be hers.

Two idiots made for each other, and she was even more of an idiot for falling in love with an asshole like that and believing all the bullshit he said.

Her phone in her hands, looking at that fucking photo from some days ago, in the backstage of an upcoming Smackdown episode, shaking in anger. Look at him, that moron smile on his face, the way he looked at that other moron of now fiancee, yet Sylwia, even though her anger, only wished to be her in that fucking place with him, as he would finally announce it was her the woman he was going to marry.

But she was not. She was only the illicit affair and couldn't be more than that, while him was just 'mr perfectly fine'.

Mr 'I've been waiting for you all my life', mr 'I love you', mr 'I've never felt this way for anyone', mr 'it's always been you', and mr whatever bullshit he said to made her believe that it was real, that he cared, that he loved her.