Chapter 7: Narrow Miss

Comincia dall'inizio

"Wait! I'm surprised the guard didn't take it away from me," Gregory mumbled under his breath. First, he ducked into the vent and crawled inside far enough not to be noticed, but still close enough to be able to get out quickly. He opened the call app of the FazWatch and tried to communicate with Freddy.

"Freddy? Are you there? HELLO?!" Gregory demanded.

"Gregory?" A much more tired version of Freddy's voice responded.

"FREDDY! You're here. Thank goodness! Where are you at?" Gregory demanded.

"I have been captured, Gregory. Vanny caught me eavesdropping on her and Monty. Listen- I discovered some horrifying secrets. You've BEEN here before, but you don't remember. They are targeting you for a reason. If you leave, you must NEVER come back. They will chase you down, even if you escape. They want you, Gregory. You are their toy!" Freddy explained. But before he could elaborate further, the communications were severed.

"Freddy? What happened?" Gregory exclaimed desperately. "Freddy?!"

However, it was no use. Vanny disabled the networks. Gregory was truly alone. However, he wasn't going to be stopped from finding his friend.

"I'm coming to help, Freddy."

~~~

"He... got away, Master."

"What? Did you just say?"

"I wasn't able to kill him in time."

"YOU FOOL."

A surge of pain erupted through Vanny's master as a result of her Master's rage. Vanny's task was easy- SO easy. The boy was locked in a room with no foreseeable way out, and he somehow slipped through her grasp yet again.

"My little puppet is running around in this building. He could be ANYWHERE. Deploy the animatronics to find him," He commanded.

"Yes, my Lord." Vanny replied.

Soon, he was gone. Vanny was left sprawled out on the floor of Lost and Found. It was already a little past 2 am, so Roxy was probably just leaving the Daycare. Vanny knew she was traumatized after her time with the Attendant. That's when a plan began to form in her head, a great plan, yet malicious in nature.

Vanny leaped up from the floor and ran out of Lost and Found, looking for the next one who would deliver, or fail. Roxanne Wolf would be the one, she knew it. Vanny walked to the Daycare and found herself opening the large, medieval-style doors to the Playpen. Roxanne Wolf leaped out of the room immediately.

"THANK YOU. I've been liberated!" the wolf animatronic shouted dramatically. Though, it was a genuine reaction.

"Not so fast. Your incompetence landed you in there. You failed to capture Gregory. Listen to me, and you will be rewarded..." Vanny began.

"What...? Am I... going to die?" Roxy asked, pain evident in her softened voice.

"You will die if you FAIL. Find Gregory. Bring him to me, alive. We will deal with him from there. That is all."

"I... will find him. I won't... won't FAIL!" Roxy shouted. Normally, it was in her nature to be competitive. However, that was mostly for small games for the children. This was a fight for her life. Roxy was determined on ending Gregory's life. The reward would be hers, and hers ALONE.

"Where is he?!" Roxy demanded.

"He's upstairs. We captured Freddy. Gregory is going to do everything in his power to find him! Make sure he does NOT reach Parts and Service," Vanny commanded.