NEIGHBOUR UNCLE

Kim Taehyung is a 61 years old man. But his age is just a number cause in reality he is far from being called an old man.

He is living alone in Seoul from last 40 yrs. He doesn't have any one in his family.

But it's not like he is totally alone in this world cause in the flat infront of his own resides a family who treat him as their own person.

In that flat lives a single mother Jeon yuna with her 4 childrens. 2 boys and 2 girls. From that 3 of them are already married leaving her youngest daughter kookie ,who is the naughtiest  girl alive for whom those who knows her existence.

Taehyung work as government official with high paid salary.
From which most of the money gets spend on kookie as she is the spoilt princess of her tae uncle.

As kookie father died when she was only 2 yrs old so from then on tae started taking care of her mother like a little sister of his own, so automatically he became the uncle for her childrens.
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

*Present time*

Currently tae is chilling in his living room while listening a jazz music playing in the background. But he is not enjoying it cause he feels like something is missing. That's when he noticed why it is so pindrop silence in his house  cause the one who is responsible for disturbing his peace on daily basis is not here even though today is weekend means taes free day. Tae chuckle remembering kookie's mischiefs.

As he was just thinking about that , his main pushed open with a bang sound. But tae didn't even flinch cause he is gotten habitual to it even though he has to replace his main door every year with a new one.(😆😆)

**********************************
Bye~