The Stalke- Pshycologist...

Start from the beginning

"What kind?" You asked curiously.

It looked like he really wanted to ask you this favor, he was trying to find the right words. "Um, can I..." he started, he was blushing a little more now "can I...text you tonight?"

You chuckled slightly, "You can text me anytime you want, Mr. Christensen. Wether it's about business or pleasure."

He let out a small, relieved chuckle. "Really?" He asked, there was a hint of hope in his eyes. "Then, if it's alright with you, I'll text you later, tonight" he continued.

"Perfect." You shrugged while smiling at him. "Talk to you later then." You said as you stood up from the chair.

"Yes, later...thank you" he said in a quiet voice. He watched as you stood up, his eyes had a bit of excitement and maybe relief in them. There was a short pause "See you later" he continued, smiling as he did so.

"Have a nice day, Hayden. Stay safe." You extended you hand for him to shake.

Another small chuckle came out of his mouth, he was now smiling. He extended his hand as well and gave it a slight squeeze. "Thank you" he replied, there was also a slight relief and excitement to the way he said those words.

You took the closure of his body as a chance to lean upwards to press a tender kiss on his cheek.

He felt as if his breath was taken away for a couple of seconds when you did that. He quickly recovered from the surprise though, his cheeks instantly turned red and his heart was beating pretty fast.. He looked at you with mixed expression of surprise and excitement on his face, it was clear that he wasn't expecting the kiss.

"Bye, Hayden." You smiled sweetly at him before winking at him once you fully pulled away.

Another small chuckle came out of his mouth when you winked at him.

"Bye" He said, he had a playful smile on his face, the way he looked at you implied that he wanted to ask something else.

"Um, one last thing" he started in a more hesitant tone, he looked at you with a slight grin, as if he wanted to say something else.

"Yes?" you said, your eyebrow was lifted, this was the first time that he had asked this many questions, and you were a bit curious to hear what he wanted to say.

"Oh, can I call you again, to set up another session in a few days?" he continued, he was starting to sound a bit desperate. "I just feel like..." he continued, he was trying to find the right words, he had the look of someone who really wanted something. "I hope it's ok with you."

You thought for a couple of seconds before replying, "of course Hayden, yes, you can call me again to set up another session in a few days" you responded. You didn't know what he wanted from you, but you had the feeling that it was about something else, you had a feeling that he wanted to ask you if you were available to meet up outside of the therapy sessions.

His eyes lit up as soon as he processed your words "Really?" he asked, there was a tone of relief and excitement in his voice.

"Can I, then can I..." he continued, before stopping, he looked like he wanted to ask you something else, but he was trying to find the right words again.

"What is it?" you asked, there was a hint of curiosity in your voice, you were starting to wonder what he really wanted to ask you, and why he was being so hesitant about it

What didn't help was the fact that he was blushing and his gaze was pretty intense as he tried to find the right words.

There was a short pause, he was still struggling to find the right words, he was blushing a lot now. "Um, I just wanted to ask..." he started, his tone was still nervous "Would you be free later?"

"Absolutely." You held back a grin as you bit your bottom lip.

"Then..." He said, he seemed nervous again, "Ccould I meet you someplace, you know, outside of here?"

"Give me five minutes to pack up my stuff and I'll meet you outside." You smiled as you grabbed your purse.

"Yeah, sure...of course..." he said, he tried to compose himself but wasn't really succeeding. There was a hint of anticipation on his face, he was pretty happy to get the chance to meet you outside of the therapy sessions.

Another couple of seconds passed before he said "Um, I'll, I'll see you outside, then." He was smiling but was trying to play it cool, he was both scared and excited at the same time. He let out a small relieved chuckle and a small breath, then he sat down as he waited for you to wrap up your stuff and leave the therapy office.

Once you were alone you couldn't help but squeal a little in exitement. I mean why wouldn't you?

The man you've been stalking for three months now just asked you out!