1.5 : The Neo-Chambers

A wild boar is running in bushes. The wild boar is full of fat and looks quite a heavy personality. "Why is it running father?" Asks a child. "The prey are always afraid of the predator son, Whether in jungle or in life. You have to assert dominance over anyone to make them fear you" says a guy with a white beard, His eyes are brown, however his eyes do not seem normal. His eyes have a glow. His name is Xavier.  "I do not want to hurt it father, I like to befriend it" says the kid. Even after listening to his son's word, He kills the boar with a spear. He comes close to the boar. the boar is still alive, Still wanting to live, Hanging to the last thread of life. "Jeremiah..." the old man says , "You are a human, The boar is neither your friend, Nor your foe. You have to kill it in order to survive. That how the world works. I am not saying the world is perfect, but you do what you need to do in order to survive". While saying all these words, Kid Jeremiah is still watching the boar bleed out. "The pain you inflicted on the boar, Was it really necessary Father?". Xavier sighs and says "As i said son, The world is imperfect. If you have to live in  it, You need to dance towards it's rules." Jeremiah with red glow in his eyes turns around to his father. Jeremiah is sad, But not devastated. His eyes are just reflecting the bloodbath of the boar.

[Context : The nations of Archany are inspired by real world countries and cultures                               Southan is based on Europe. It has rich cultures of food and the king and religion is highly respected. Chaun is based on South Asia. It is a Country with all the resources. It exactly doesn't need help from the other countries, But continues to do trades with others for healthy diplomatic relationships. Amkar Vaz is a country with a very weak economy. It is not rich in resources and not a very good in military strength. The only thing that is abundant in Amkar vaz is  Oil. The context of the other countries are given as we progress.]

"NeoChambers?" asks a girl to Raphael. Raphael answers the girl "NeoChambers is a secret council between the countries Sara, It is a council between Amkar Vaz, Kagorsk, Hadbrook. It is led by Southan. It is created for saving each other from the Chaun's Potential threats." While Sara is listening to Raphael, they both continue to climb the stairs. Raphael takes the doorknob and opens the door. "It is beautiful isn't it?" asks Raphael as staring into the deep blue colored ocean from a huge boat. "If it is so secluded council, Why are you letting me know all this brother?" asks Sara. Raphael smirks and gazes upon the King Jeremiah who is currently talking to a crew member of the ship. "You see the king right over there dear? He is the one you need to serve if i tend to die on the upcoming battles. You should do my job perfectly, So that king will not notice the difference between you and me." "I know, I can't replace you Raphael" Tells sara. "Why? Because i am too talented?" Raphael questions goofily while flipping his hair in a proud manner. "No, because You are not going to die in the battle brother" says Sara. "Sorry to break it to you sister, I am not such a warrior that you mightily think of me" Raphael tells while blushing. "Come on brother, Everyone here knows you are not capable of fight a trader with his hands tied down" laughs hysterically Sara. Raphael just pouts and tilt away his head. "It's Because there never will be a war, Will be?" Sara tells questions Raphael. Suddenly the playful nature of them just turns into a serious discussion. "What gives it away?" Raphael asks as Sara starts to descent to the king. " Michael and Ariel are not here brother. It is indeed obvious". After reaching the king, Sara starts to converse with him. Raphael is not in a distance to hear it"

Neo-Islands are a group of islands near Hadbrook. Neo-Islands are a neutral land free of weapons and is used to the sole purpose of negotiating in a peaceful way. King Jeremiah reaches the island after 3 days of long journey. He is tired yet still wants to make the move on the meeting of kings of Hadbrook, Amkar Vaz and Kagorsk.

King of Hadbrook : King Steven                                                                                                                                       He is an expert of navy and defense strategies. Well liked by the people of the country. Saved many people in the battlefield with his brave and courageous actions. 

"so you have arrived, I see Jeremiah" Exclaimed King steven

"so you have arrived, I see Jeremiah" Exclaimed King steven. "Yes Steven, What is it?" replies Jeremiah. "It is about VANSH". Jeremiah looks serious at Steven. "Vansh? What do they have to do with the current situation?" asks Jeremiah. Sara and Raphael takes the cue and leaves the room. "They are coming for Michael and Ariel" answers Steven. "Even the Vanshik? The Vanasur?" asks Jeremiah in distress. "Vanshik yes, But we don't know anything about Vanasur's Interference in the matter". The bells had rung. It is time for the meeting. Steven and Jeremiah starts to go for the meeting.

Sara overhears them and asks Raphael about the Vansh. Raphael replies "Vansh is an important organization of Chaun. They are independent from the king and nobles. They generally do not have any interest in foreign matters, But why now? That's a question we need to find the answer. Vanshik is a group of army. It means that the sons of the forest in Chaun's regional language. These generally live and train in forests. The Vanasur is the most troublesome one and the most crucial for Chaun's kingdom. While Chaun's King 'Shiv' is a very talented warrior,  He is still a king. He have morals and rules to live by. Vanasur doesn't abide to any rules. His actions are solely to protect Chaun under any costs. He is the most fearsome and blood lusted warrior" Sara asks again "Is he stronger than King Jeremiah?", "Lets hope that we don't have a circumstance to find that answer sara" replies Raphael.