I found it!

Yn's pov

It has been a while since me and charlie bumped into dominik, I haven't been able to get him out of my head, he is so charming and a such gentleman and if I'm being honest, he's keeping me sane right now constantly being on my mind because I have to deal with chad all day long, I wish I never met chad and met dominik first "MOM! DAD! SIS!" I hear charlie yell in excitement from outside."I found it! The last golden ticket it's mine!" he shouts, running in the house stopping at the bed our grandparents are lying in. He hands it to grandpa who studies it before he shouts "YIPPEE!" standing up dancing a little bit, I can't help but smile seeing this, because I know how much he loved working at the factory in the past.

My mom read the back of the ticket and it says tomorrow they gates will open to the factory for the tour of it, grandpa decided to take him and tag along "sis, would you like to come too? please?" charlie asks as I smile."Of course I will, charlie. I'd be happy to come with you and grandpa" I say, booping his nose, making him smile really big.

                    *the next day*

Me charlie and grandpa are standing outside the factory with the other parents and children who found the golden tickets as well, this is definitely going to be nice, just a family thing and not having to worry about- "yn?!" I turn seeing chad walk through the crowd of people from town and reporters up to me, I should've known .What are you doing here?" he asks walking over to me "chad I am having a family day with my family, charlie found that last golden ticket and he decided to bring me and my grandpa along for this, plus there a special prize at the end of this" I say hugging charlie making him smile "well then I'm coming with you" he says crossing his arms standing next to me *say what?* "oh no no chad like I said It's a family day we can hang out-" I stop talking as he pulls out his phone his parents number on speed dial "are you sure you want to do this to your poor old mother y'n, one phone call and you and your family are screwed, and that'll be your fault" he whispers so only I can hear as tears well in my eyes.

I immediately shut up, turning to look at the gate still hugging charlie. "I thought so," he says, smirking, putting his phone away. God, he's such a mule. I swear I hate him so much, I look up seeing the gate starting to open as I see charlie smile really big. "Here we go charlie are you ready?" I ask as he nods "ready grandpa?" I ask him as he nods as well."Please enter, " a voice says as we all start heading in, chad tries grabbing my hand, but I grab charlie's instead "close the gate" the voice says as the gate starts to close behind us.

We come up to this stage where puppets start singing and moving around, and it was interesting and kinda catchy....until it caught on fire melting the plastic of the puppets caused from the fireworks. "Wonderful just magnificent. Weren't they delightful?" A man next to us asks clapping and I immediately see dominik smiling really big "I thought it was a bit cheesy at the beginning but then that finale wow" he says walking to stand in front of us "who are you?" the girl violet asks "he's willy wonka" grandpa says happily "really?" charlie asks "good morning startshine the earth says hello" he says and all of us stay silent "uh dad, use the flash cards I made for you" I hear dominik whisper to him as I chuckle.

He pulls the out reading them "hello my name is willy wonka, I shake you warmly by the hand" he says extending his hand out but when no one shakes it I step up to the plate "pleasure to meet you mr wonka" I say shaking his hand "yn?" I look over at dominik smiling "hi dominik" I say waving at him smiling "you know him y'n?" I hear chad ask as I just continue looking at dominik "yeah, we met a few weeks ago, I fell after bumping into him and he helped me up" I say as he extends his hand which I gladly take no hesitation "it's an honor to see you again miss y'n" he says leaning down kissing my hand, I gasp then giggle quietly "ditto" I say blushing alot, he gently releases my hand and looks over to charlie "ahh there's the little man" he says heading over to him picking him up over his shoulder spinning him around making him belly laugh "haha hey put me down you big lug!" Charlie says laughing as he puts him down chuckling "how are you doing little man? excited?" he says ruffling his hair "haha yeah I am" I watch charlie hug him which he returns and I can't help but melt charlie has never hugged people has hasn't know long before, he's never even hugged chad not once which I don't particularly blame him, he's never liked chad or been comfortable being around him.

And I'm not gonna force him to, we all head inside the factory past all the hot melting dolls throughout the stage, "just drop your coats anywhere" woka says as I take mine off about to drop it on the floor dominik stops me "ah ah ah what let me take this for you, I'll hang it on my personal coat rack for you so you don't lose it" he says pressing a button that opens a door a he places both mine and his on the coat rack, closing the door again "that's really sweet of you thank you dominik" I say smiling at him "it's no trouble at all" he says winking at me as he walks up to walk with his dad. "What the hell was that y'n? the kiss on the hand him taking your coat" I hear chad say next to me "would you relax? he's just being nice" I say rolling my eyes "yeah a little too nice for my taste" he says wrapping an arm around me as I sigh shaking my head.