It was nice meeting you

Yn's Pov

After getting some of the things done on my...beloved boyfriends list, I am looking down at what I have to do next not paying attention where I am going, when all of a sudden BAM! I walk straight into someone and fall backwards on to the ground, "oh my I am so sorry! are you alright darling?" I hear a voice ask me in a british accent as they help my up, "yes I'm fine and you shouldn't be apologizing, I should be the one apologiz-ing" I say looking into the eyes of the boy I saw on TV with willy wonka, "are you sure your alright?, you fell pretty hard just now" he asks in concern "yes I am alright, I should've been paying attention to where I was going" I say putting a piece of stray hair behind my ear, "well I'm glad your alright, oh where are my manners I'm dominik dominik wonka" he says smiling holding his hand out for me to shake, as I grab it softly shaking it and I feel slight sparks go up my arm, and my heart rate picks up "y'n y'n bucket" I say smiling as I let go of his hand, "y'n" I hear from behind me as I turn seeing charlie running at me "come here hi" I say hugging him, "well who is this little man" he says crouching to be eye level with him since he's pretty tall "this is charlie my little brother, charlie this is dominik wonka" I say and I have to cover up my laughing watching my brother get starstruck.

He smiles big looking around before leaning towards him "your the son of willy wonka?" he whispers as dominik chuckles "that I am" he whispers back winking at him, wow he's amazing with children I can't help but feel drawn to this man I don't what it is or why that is, but I just am "well I must be going now, see you later charlie" he says ruffling his hair making him laugh "hey stop it!" he says fixing his hair smiling "and I hope to see you again sometime miss y'n" he says smiling at me before walking away from us, "it was nice meet you" I say waving as he looks back one last time waving back, before disappearing into the crowd of people I wish he could have stayed longer, "well charlie what do you we finish this up together, and then head home for dinner?" I say as he nods his head grabbing my hand as we walk off to finish the list tasks.

Dominik's pov

After getting back to the factory and  taking my coat off I can't stop thinking about y'n, she's different from any other girls I have met before, and she is so wonderful to her brother charlie and i adore that, most siblings I have seen on the streets are always fighting, and hitting each other saying how much they despise one another, but the way she treats charlie it's going to make her an amazing mother someday, "son is that you?" a voice interrupts my thoughts as I clear my throat, "yes father I'm home" I say as he walks into the room "are you ok?, your face looks kinda flushed and pink like cotton candy" he says as I look in the mirror in the hallway, and he is right my whole face and my neck are pink I'm blushing "um yeah I'm alright father" I say smiling as I walk past him heading to my personal room in the factory.