Ben and Hera

"Hey, get down are you trying to get us killed"Hera a she wolf who was traveling to the beyond said to her brother ben.

"Calm down I know what im doing"he replied. Ben jumped up on a boulder so he could scope out what kind of wolves were on watch today.

"So, what do you see"she asked. Hera and Ben were dark brown wolves with green eyes. They looked pretty identical but Ben was more built. They hardly ever joined a route which was like a pack in the outermost. They kept to them selves and trusted no one.

"I see a bunch of idiots just standing around"he said looking at Hera with A displeassing face.

"but other than that it's clear"he finished.

"Are you sure"she questioned

"Yes, Do you want to look" he jestered up at the boulder for her to go up. She snarled at him

"Don't push me,  I'll make you eat dirt again"she laughed a bit

"First of all we were little pups and second I was tried that day" he snapped

"Alright then, let's go"she hit him with her tail and then took off. He was right behind him following her every move. Hera moved quick and quietly, stopping only when she knew someone was looking there way.

"Almost there" she assured her brother.  They run for the border as soon as they saw the wolves look away.  Ben suddenly stopped, he heard something.

"What are you doing" his sister said as turn to look at him

"You hear that"he ran towards what was making the sound

"BEN"she whispered loudly. He wa up to a bunch that was making noise.

"Hera look its a... ummm... a....." she walked up to what he was looking at

"Its a pup genius" she finished for him

"Ya, Should we take it" he added

"NO, ARE YOU CRAZY" she whacked him in the head

"It will be a major distraction"

"Please Hera ill take care of him I promise"he looked at her with his sad green eyes

"Arrrr, ok ok but don't expect me to do anything for it"Ben quickly picked up the pup and both of them made for the beyond.