Malcadh

The obea was true to her word. She hunted and brought food for Amber for almost two week now. The pup still hasn't opened it's eyes and Amber was beginning to worry. What if it is malcadh, could I escape the obea and make it to the outermost. Amber felt a lot better now than she did a week ago. The obea was fast and a good tracker, but the outermost was just around the corner. I can make it she thought when the obey go's to get more food ill make a run for it.

"Hey, Airmead would you be ever so kindly and bring me more rabbit"Amber said as if she were hungry. The obea looked at Amber, she called airmead my really name. The obea was shocked, hardly anyone called her that.

She was trying to find anything that would make a good fast meal for Amber.

"Here" she dropped a small dead mouse that was probably dead for awhile in front of her. It was so skinny it's bones almost popped out of it's skin.

"Your kidding right"Amber looked at the obea with disgust

"Alright jeez ill find you something else"as she walked off Amber knew what she had to do.

"Alright that takes care of her now lets see if i can....." Amber stood up. She was a little shaky at first but then got the hang of it.

"There we are" she said to her young pup who was confused at what his mom was trying to accomplish.

"What, if you were sitting all day for a week you'd forget how to walk too"she said grinning at her pup.

Something was different about him though. She looked at him and saw he had one eye open. Amber was happy as first then scared.

"Open you other eye" she ordered him as if he could understand her.

"Please open you other eye" tears began coming down her face. She licked his eye trying to get it to open but it was no use. She tried with her paw but scratched his mussel on accident. It was bleeding a lot and he began to weep.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry," she repeated as she licked his mussel. The blood that gushed out was almost cleaned from his face. The cut was pretty deep, it was sure to leave a scar.

"Im so sorry"she said again as more tears came down.

"I didn'...." she stopped. Her ears shot up as she walked outside the den. She heard something moving not far from where she was. The obea she remembered, she quickly ran back in the den and picked up the pup.
------------------------------------
NOT PART OF THE STORY

I dont know Airmead that much so tell me what she's like so I don't mess up her personality.