Chapter 2: Flames of the Past

Third PoV:

The sun shined over the Jade palace as it brightens up every room of the dormitories when Shifu suddenly appeared at the entrance "Good morning students" he said to an empty hallway until the furious five popped out of their respective rooms replying "Good morning, Master!" to the red panda.

Shifu looked at everyone seeing that one of them is absent, he shocked his head and walked out the door which prompted his students to follow.

Tigress looked back at the dormitories and firmly asked her master "Master, doesn't Lei have to wake up early like us?"

"Well yes of course and if I'm correct he already finished his warm-up and is currently training right now" he amusingly answered.

As they neared the Dojo, sound of mechanism and metal clanging can be heard inside, which made the furious five looked at each other briefly and to the entrance. Shifu opened the door seeing all of the training equipment is currently being use by Lei.

The Lion was blindfolded using his staff to maneuver and dodge each disk thrown out to him by the machine that the furious five never saw. He moved around the different training equipment, backflipping from the fire erupting floor, swinging from the spiked rings while spinning in the air redirecting the disks that were aimed towards then landing of the Jade bowl.

He maintained his balance at as rim of the bowl as he dodged and parried each projectile sent to him which then break danced into a front flip towards the slithering waves, and running on it still blocking and dodging shots.

He ran across it going to the crocodile mannequins as they wildly turn their limbs because of the projectiles hitting them, he blocked and countered every hit while still avoiding and countering the flying discs, then the projectiles stop as the machine loses ammo.

Lei removed his blindfold and sighed in relief as he started collecting the disks quickly also using hus tail to speed up the process, "Good Morning Lei" greeted the Lion and went inside.

"Good morning old man" he replied not even batting an eye as he still continues his mission to clean up his mess.

The Furious five stood there at awe after the Crimson Lion's training ended. Especially for Tigress who was trying so hard to not be impressed and kind of jealous at the Lion's skills but waved off those bad thoughts and replaced them with silent admiration for the older feline as she helped pick up the disks close to her.

The other four followed her and helped on cleaning up the mess which sped up the process. "Thanks guys" Lei thanked the five of them while carrying all of the disks and setting them aside as he picked up all of the shooters and disassembled them.

"Answering the question you probably want to ask, yes these are old machines for training but these were deemed to be dangerous cause just one hit from one of this bad boys can fracture your bones, but it only happened once." he explained as he put away the devices while the five just watched and Shifu stood at rhe corner observing their interaction.

"They're fast so you need to rely on your instincts and of course your other senses. I blindfolded myself to just up the difficulty so don't try it kay?" he added as he finished cleaning up then walked past them and out of the Dojo after saying "I'm done with my daily training so you have the Dojo for yourselves. And I'm gonna go explore the town for a bit Old man!".

"He really gets around huh?" Mantis said and the other four agreed.

At the Dormitories:

The Lion finished changing his pants and wore his cloak and his strawhat then went to the giant stairs that leads to the village. He looks down then activated the brown staff he was holding as he left his Jade one not having any reason to bring it but wanting to going down the mountain as fast as he can. The brown staff spread out its wings and turned into a hang glider then he uses it to glide down toward the village.