There was nothing more comical than this. The rumblings in his body became even stronger. Cale felt his body starting to heat up. The fire was starting to get bigger.

– Human! I will contact Goldie gramps for now!
Cale didn't stop Raon. It was something that Eruhaben needed to know. The Empire's base was currently loud. Cale started to speak as he stood with crown prince Valentino in a spot away from the others.
"Go bring Mary." Cale gave an order toward the video communication device in Vice Captain Hilsman's pocket.
– Young master Cale?
Cale ignored Rosalyn's voice and continued to speak.
"Don't destroy the golems for now, just block them."

"Cale's intention was to prevent the dead mana and the black despair from spilling out into the battlefield – in order to protect everyone that's why he ordered the golems to be blocked rather than destroyed back then." Grigori explained for the benefit of those who were too young and inexperienced to understand.
"Right, that makes sense! Because that was even more dangerous than the golems themselves." TBOAH!Basen muttered thoughtfully. He and TCF!Basen were studying and learning everything they possibly could from these records. They were also closely studying how their brother's mind worked in order to better understand Cale in the future.

Cale's gaze quickly moved through the Imperial Prince, the battlefield, and Maple Castle.
'I will contact prince Alberu right away as soon as Raon finishes contacting Eruhaben. I'll make my move after that.'
Cale had made up his mind.

It was at that moment.

TCF!Eruhaben closed his eyes and grimaced, a part of him really did not wish to see the face Cale would make when he received the message from Raon that Raon had been unable to reach him.

– Human! Human!
Raon's urgent voice could be heard. Cale felt his heart drop.
'Did something happen to Eruhaben-nim?'
He could hear Raon's voice.
– I can't contact Goldie gramps!
'Ah, damn it.'

"Oh... and just what were you busy doing?" TBOAH!Eruhaben took the opportunity to poke and nag his counterpart. TCF!Eruhaben was not in the mood. He exhaled heavily and brushed his face with both his hands. He was frustrated enough as it is, he didn't need nor deserve being picked on by his counterpart too.

Raon hesitated and continued on as Cale started to frown.
– Human! T, there is a message that was just left on the video communication device.
'Message? From Who?'
– It's from the Jungle! Litana sent the message!

"Ahhh, this must have been when we found out they were attacking Section 7 of the Jungle!" Litana realized and then smiled in relief when she saw the Goddess nodding.
"Correct..." Grigori answered for the benefit of everyone.

Raon told Cale about the last message Litana left.
– Human, that thing they are summoning!
Raon hesitated before adding on.
– What if it is something like that golem?

There were probably only a few warriors left for defense and Section 7 of the Jungle was filled with regular people. What would happen if golems or that black despair covered up that land?
The Fire of Destruction gave Cale the answer.
– The black despair is the same as poison to the living as it originated from dead mana. In fact, it is an even stronger poison than dead mana. They have cursed abilities.
Hell would break loose there. Cale opened his mouth to speak at that moment.
"F**k it all."

"And that was the point when he decided to stop playing nice." Kim Rok Soo announced with a vicious grin. Grigori grinned with an equally as vicious smile that caused chills to run down the spines of several people in the hall.