𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Start from the beginning

 "𝙷𝚎𝚢. . . 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚖𝚎??"

"Yeah, i hear you." She said as Bubba tilted his head in confusion as he heard a child voice that he never heard before.

 "𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝. . . 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚎. . .𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞!"

'Okay, and here i am wondering how the hell can this kid can see me??' thought Ella suspeciously but didnt say anything.

 "𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝! 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢?"

Both Bubba and Ella heard a tumbling noise making them look over and saw a battery fell through the tube.

 "𝚋𝚞𝚑-𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚖! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛!"

"Okay. . . " Ella trailed off, as she grabbed the battery before placing it on it place, unlocking the door as Bubba opened it. As both of them go through before Ella froze to see the train crashed.

 "𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑, 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?? 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . . "

Ella tremble before she speaks." Where are the others?! My daughter! are they okay?! please tell me that they're alright!" Ella plead as Bubba look at her with surprise expression after seeing how she act, especially seeing her panic expression on her face after mentioning the word 'daughter'.

 "𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢! 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚢. . .𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎. . . "

Ella sigh in relief but when he mention that she might be mad at Poppy, which she isn't since she understand why poppy do that.

 "𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . . . .𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . . .𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. . . "

Bubbu was first to hop down before helping Ella to hop down safety as both of them walk into the train rail.

"𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎. . . 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞. . ."

Both of them continued walking before arriving at a familiar place as Ollie continued speaking.

 "𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚗𝚊𝚙. . . 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 '𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜' . . . 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎. . . .𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖?? 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔? 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖."

Ella wanted to tell ollie that Bubba is alived and he's with him but decided to against as she look at Bubba, seeing his expression with sadness as he looks away. She frown as she knew that this is not the catnap she used to know. She need to figure it out what's going on with him. Though, in the game, Catnap worship Prototype as his god. Now she begin to wonder about it if he is indeed worshiping prototype as his god or not.

 "𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑, 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. . . . 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎. . . 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢. . . .𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑. . .𝙾𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢, 𝙼𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙾𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎, 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚊!"

Ella was about to introduced herself but stop when Ollie ended the call making her sigh. She then look up and shot the green hand up, grabbing the bar to pulled herself up and get on the floor safely before helping bubba up." Stay here Bubba. I'll try to find a way to opened the door." She said making bubba nodded at her." Please be careful Ella." Bubba said to her making her nodded before entering the maintance room.

Once she finished doing a puzzle or some sort she manage to unlocked the doors making her came out of the mantaince room, where Bubba is waiting for her outside. Then both of them went through and climb up stairs as they arrive at the place called 'Elliot's Express'. Then she saw Kicken chicken cardboard near before going to press the button, even though what the lines are. She and Bubba flinch at the end of the line when they heard kicken screaming before it ended.

"What really happened to you  and the others?" Ella asked as she looked at Bubba, who look away from her, not sure how to answered that. Then they suddenly hear a muffle noise like something was banging against the wall." wait a damn minute." Ella muttered before walking towards the wall, leaning her ear against the wall as she heard something or someone banging on the wall.

'if this tells me that Kicken chicken is alive and his in the wall, im going to freak the fuck out.' Ella thought as she began looking around for a second before finding a ladder." Bubba, stay here for a second." she said as she began to climb on the ladder, leaving a very confused bubba behind as he watch her climb up the ladder. Once Ella reach to the top she found a large hole before rushing towards to it and look over.

To her surprise, she saw Kicken chicken, banging the wall." KICKEN?!" Ella yelled in shock and disbelief making him stop banging on the wall and look up to see her in shock." ELLA!?" He yelled in disbelief and shock making Ella laugh while holding her head." I KNEW IT! IT WAS YOU BANGING AGAINST THE WALL! DONT WORRY! I'LL GET YOU OUT!" Ella yelled as she shot both hands to grabbed him and began to pulled him up.

It was a struggle at first but she manage to bring him up to safety." Damn you are heavy as fu-" Ella yelp before she continued when Kicken chicken hugged her." Ella! i cant believe your here! and alived!" kicken chicken said, squeezing her into a hug making Ella wheeze as she felt her inside being squish." I miss you too but please let me go! i can barely breath!" Ella squeak out making Kicken quickly apologize and lets her go making her breath out in relief.

After that they began to climb down stairs where bubba was waiting and oh boy, the elephant toy was surprise to see Kicken was alived and Kicken was over joyed to see him alived as well. Ella watch them with a soft smile as both of them exchange hugs before Ella notice the injuries of Kicken chicken making her drop her bag and grabbed the med kit out." Okay kicken, come here and lets get  you fixed up" Ella said making Kicken pulled away from the hug from Bubba, nodding at her softly.