Do you take them as your brothers?

All of their gaze were on you now.

"Do you, yn?" Hoseok asked you.

You took a deep breath and smiled at him, "I do." You said. "I did the moment Mr kim stated he had 7 sons. I-I just want you guys to know, I will always be there for you. I didn't planned on saying this yet but, here we go."

"I now have 7 brothers, not step brothers but brothers. And I'm looking forward to our relationship, not as your step sister but sister." You added.

The boys were warmed up by your words. They thought it was going to be difficult, they thought they might get a brat to take care of but you were particularly different. You were rather a soft girl, they have to take care of it now.

Yoongi was first one to walk at you, he patted your head. "Welcome home, yn." He said with a smile.

"Yn!!!" You all heard yeorin's voice.

You looked at her direction, "Hey yeo. Come on, we have people to meet you." You said with a big smile.

"Oh, is that brother jin's friend?" She asked.

"No," Namjoon said walking at her. "We're your brothers too." He sat on his knees to match her height.

She gaspes, "So many brothers?!" She looked at you, you nodded releasing a giggle.

"Yes, so many brothers." Hoseok said coming at you all followed by others.

"Wow! Yn! You've got a- no 7 brothers!! And me too!!" Yeorin shouts throwing her arms around namjoon hugging him.

"She's cute." Jimin stated, patting her head.

"And, we have two sisters." Taehyung smiled at yeorin.

"Yeorin," Jin called her, "Go, call appa and eomma. Can you?" He said.

"Yes brother jin! I can!" She said giggling at him, later running at the stairs.

"Watch out yeorin-ah you will fall." Hoseok said running behind her.

"Yn," You looked at yoongi once he called you.

"Yes?"

"We have a few rules for you to follow." He said.

"Rules?" You muttered.

"Uh, yes." He looked at Namjoon gesturing him to speak.

"Okay, so yn. You know the business appa own is quite big, that's the reason we have many enemies too. I just want you to be with guards, always. It's not that important when you are with anyone of us but alone. Hm?" Namjoon explained.

"I get it, but what about yeorin? She goes to a nursery and, gets scared of unknown people also sh-"

"You don't need to worry about that yn," Namjoon cuts you off. "We will appoint an always guard for you and yeorin. The one who will be with you throughout, so yeorin won't be unknown to him." He added with a smile.

"Okay."

"Number 2. You never will disrespect any of the elder ones in public. At home we will fight, curse and make fun of each other but in public listen to what your elder ones are saying. I know you won't disappoint me on this one." Jin instructed.

"I won't." You smiled at him.

"Three," Yoongi said. "Never lie to us. You can tell us anything and everything, we will always help you with it. Yn, from here you are our responsibility and a part of us. Hm?" He added.

"Uh, okay."

"At last!!" You flinched due to the sudden loud voice, looking at your side you spotted hoseok.

"You have to call us oppa, and you can also give us nicknames." He smile so bright that you felt he was radiating light.

But, "Are you serious?" You looked back and it was jimin.

"What?" Hoseok frowns.

"You had to give a rule."

"And this is my rule." Hoseok shrugs, "You guys have already gave the poor girl enough rules. For me this one is okay."

"Stop giving her princess treatment." Jungkook steps up.

You looked back and glared at him, "Shut up," you ordered and he gaspes. "Or I might tell a certain someone you made me think I was going to get rape."

"Omg, jungkook. I still can't believe it, how could you do that?!" Yoongi stared at him in disbelief.

"I know right. Ungrateful brat, when you get a sister you gotta protect her but you."

"Yahhh! I'm a year elder than you!!" Jungkook came forward to stand in front of you.

"Heyy! You were born on?" You asked him.

"1st september." He smirked.

"Just because you were born on september 1997 and I was born on january 1998 doesn't mean I'm a year younger than you. We're like 4 months apart!!" You spat.

"Still-"

"What's the matter?" You both heard Mr kim's voice. Jungkook's eyes widen and you smirked. Your other brothers waited for you your next move.

"Wahhh, Mr kim." You cried walking towards him. Your brothers were too shocked to do anything, they just stared at you.

"Y-yn? Wait, what's the matter princess?" Mr kim asked.

Your mom slowly walked towards the boys, "What did she do?"

"Wait did you said what did 'she' do?" Namjoon asked.

"Hmm, that's her weapon number one," She said and the boys listen to her carefully watching you rambling about how jungkook is giving you hand time.

"When she knows her emotions might work 110% for someone. She pulls up this move, and you know, in no time she's her father's princess." Your mom added.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT." Mr kim suddenly screamed, causing everyone to flinch.

"Oh ow." The kim brothers whispered.

"B-but, look! She doesn't even have a single tear?!" Jungkook said.

You dramatically gasped, "Does that mean you're saying I'm pulling up an act?" You shouted, dropping on your knees.

"I really wish I had a popcorn." Yoongi stared at you clutching your chest while sobbing on the ground.

Suddenly, "Oh my sister." They heard, looking for the source of voice, they found none.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked.

"Look down ediot, we have a sister who's five." Jin smacked him.

"Don't you worry!" Yeorin said again, swinging the spatula in her hand. "The one who have made the princess cry, will rot in their bedroom," She emphasises and walks around the pile of kim brothers who stared at her.

"You have no place to run now." Their mother quietly walked away.

"For those who have sinned will be punished!!" Yeorin shouts before giving everyone a twirl then smacking jungkook's butt with the spatula. As if she was some fairy with a wand.