17

Floating in the pool Madame Bones set up in the room I squeak feeling something splash water in my face.

Reaching up I rub my face before glaring at the Gray tabby cat licking her paw, squeaking more I reach out grab her tail, and diving under, letting her go I swim back up chittering like I'm laughing as she climbs out glaring at me.

Looking around I see the Black Giant Squirrel sitting on a branch above my pool watching, a Golden Lion Tamarin sitting on the side of the pool scratching his head, and a Stoat peaking out
from a little hole she's been making for days now.

"Lessons" Madame Bones says stalking past us leaving the door open.

Hopping onto the table I hold my wand in my paws chittering as the others mimic me in some form.

Madame Bones frowns looking at us "alright if you want to try this we will start with the basics, levitate your feathers" she says before placing them in front of us "And yes it is possible to use magic in your Animagus form but it's also harder".

3 hours later

Seeing my feather float I squeak excitedly as Madame Bones watches "Well done Apprentice Black".

Switching back to my human form I smile relaxing in my seat "Madame Bones, why is your
Animagus form so secret?"

"My form is Secret because I am something that would cause panic if seen, but I'll make you all a deal pass with at least three O's on your Owl's and I'll show you.

1974

Frowning I shiver feeling a charge in the air, following the feeling I find an abandoned classroom with smoke rolling out from underneath it, casting a clearing charm in the room before rushing in I grab the girl passed out on the floor.

Rushing to the medic wing I get Madame Pomfrey to check her 'of course is Pandora she's already working on killing herself".

Frowning I look to Madame Pomfrey "I'll send for you the moment she wakes up" she says already knowing she's now one of the students who have caught my attention.

"Thank you" I say before turning and stalking out, spotting Severus, I step up behind him crossing my arms "Severus come, we need to speak" I order before walking to my office.

Stepping in I point to the chair "Sit down" I say before hopping on my desk sitting down, and
pulling out his grades "You've been getting O's in DADA are you interested in learning more?"

"What is wanted in return?" He asks in Typical Slytherin fashion.

Chuckling I nod "I need you to help Pandora Malfoy with her Potions, she has Wonderful
ideas but need more understanding, I've seen you help the most difficult Dunderheads make an acceptable Potion but no matter if you help her or not I would like you to consider becoming my Apprentice".

"I was thinking of Potions" he says frowning.

Nodding I smile at him "I'm sure Slughorn wouldn't mind if we shared an Apprentice but just give it some thought and if you agree I'll speak with him myself".

He nods standing up and moving to the door "I'll help her if she will listen" he says before leaving.

1947

One month and 2 weeks till holiday break

"Myrtle, what are your plans for holiday break?" Madame Bones asks.

"Don't know maybe stay here" she says looking away from us.

"Myrtle and Hagrid have been invited to stay with my family for the holidays and we have invited Minerva's family" I say.