Nightmare's dream.

As I get out of the room I can't help the thought of worrying for that girl. Her eyes were swollen red like she was crying since ages. Her body was as light as air like she didn't even know the word food.
As I go out of the room I decide to not go home and instead wait the night in the hospital itself.
As the room door shuts I peek in from the little window on the door. I could see that she was peacefully sleeping and I also took a seat in front of the room. I couldn't really sleep. All I could do was think about her. There were infinite questions coming in my head about her situation. The way she said that I wouldn't understand what she's going through and the fact that she is under a really pathetic situation I guess she is right I wouldn't understand. But at least i could help her. She looked so weak and I didn't want her to be like that. I wanted to take away her worries but I would want her permission first.
While getting lost in my thoughts I fell asleep and when I woke up I realised it was morning already. I decided to meet with the doctor first to let me allow into her room. I approach the doctor and ask for her well being and the doctor says that she was still sleeping but I can go in.
I let myself in the room and try my best not to wake her up from any type of noise.
I sit by the bed as I see her resting peacefully and a gentle smile appears on my face. How could someone so pretty be under so much worries ?
A few minutes later I notice that she started to move her hand and her eyes were scrunched . Her breathing was starting to get erratic and I was definitely not comfortable with all that.
I tried to figure out what was going on but then she suddenly started moaning like she was having some sort of nightmare. I put my hand on her forehead to check for fever and then I brought it closer to her neck. As I was about to bring my hand back,she suddenly gripped it shifting her position uncomfortably.
This sudden reaction of hers made me worry even more and I was not even trying to pull my hand back from her grip becuz her grip was pretty strong.
She was still in her sleep.  This was probably her involuntary sleep reaction or something. I was sure something was just not right. I tried waking her up and asking her what was going on.
*hey,hey,are u alright? What's wrong*
I said as I tapped shoulder with my other hand. She didn't reply but she was just getting more and more tense. This was kicking my panic to another level.
Then suddenly,she blast opened her eyes and she held my hand as tight as she could. It was like she just woke up from the most terrible nightmare of her life. She couldn't really breathe at first and was trying to catch her breath. She was sweating and there was this uncomfortable and worried expression on her face that was not really a good feeling. She was so weak she couldn't even get up from the bed. I tried calming her down by saying a in soft voice and gently patting her chest to make her feel calm.
*are u alright ? It's ok don't worry. You're fine*
*Shhhh*
I could see her struggling to breathe. Her whole body was panicked.
After a couple secs of me trying to calm her down she was starting finally breathe. Her grip on my hand however got tighter in the panic but after that she was pretty ok. As she catches her breath again she tried speaking but she was stuttering.
*i.....I got a nightmare*
She stammered.
I could see how scared she was after that nightmare. I tried talking to her bout it.
*so what happened in it. And why are u so scared. *
She took a deep breathe and spoke
*it...it was scary. I saw that I was on one end of somewhere and then I could see him floating around me......like like his spirit*
She cried
*and then I fell from the..the edge. And...he tried catching me but he couldn't .... Cuz....he was in my memory. He's gone far away ........ from me*
She cried.
I could see she was not really ok and I gently wipe her tears as she leaves my hand and caress her hair to calm her down.