Chapter one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GET UP IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL AND I REFUSE TO WAIT FOR YOU KIDS"

That was our caretaker, who we call Mama E. This is normal because a lot of us have to get used to waking up for school if we ever get accepted into one or get adopted. Yeah, this is a foster home. All of us are different shapes, sizes, and ethnicities. All of us have powers of some sort. Anyways, back to the present. We all started waking up and changed out of our clothes and some of us were waking the few kids that were still asleep and the rest stampeded to the door.

"Breakfast's ready midgets come on eat up" Mama E said to us, her making sure we all got food, and no one was left. 

"Wait, hold up, 1, 2....15" She said, counting us all, " Where'd Aru go?"

"WHAT'S UP MOTHA FUCKERS" I said swinging in on the rope that allowed me to swing down from upstairs to down into my seat at the dining table. I was wearing a yellow hoodie with black jeans Mama E sighed with a smile on her face. I scanned the room as Mama E served me my pancakes. Everyone was eating and talking happily.

There was one girl though, she hadn't touched her pancakes. She was new and had just arrived.

"Hey" Mama E said kindly, keeling beside her, "What's wrong?"

The girl looked around my age. She was wearing jeans and a black hoodie and black headphones that hung around her neck. I glanced at Kara, my sister, who looked at me with sympathy and gestured for me to look at the girl. She was now crying, and Mama E was hugging her and whispering things into her ear, lessening her tears. She slowly stopped crying and finally started to eat. I smiled at the sight. Mama E was snarky and sassy but was very caring and loved every kid that she cared for. Then there was a knock at the door. Mama E frowned and opened the door.

"What do ya want" Our beloved guardian said. 

"Excuse our interruption madam, but is there a Arundhathi Shah, Kara Shah, and a Zora Aster living at this residence"

"What if they are here?"

"Well, they have been accepted into the esteemed School of Good and Evil"

Mama E gasped.

And so did the kids. There were murmurs and then someone yelled out.

"ISN'T THAT YOU ARU"

"YEAH NO DUH MATT" Aru yelled back at the idiot who had yelled out.

"So," Mama E said, turning to Aru with a solemn look on her face, "Do you want to go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS THING WOOOOOOO.

ALSO I LOVE THAT VID THAT I LINKED UP AT THE TOP, SO GO AHEAD AND TAKE A LISTEN PLS.

ANYWHO, COMMENT PLS, I LOVE READING THEM.

ILYGSM BYEEEEEE

-Sara